bitboy26

your gambling technique

yeah you heard it right   . just like the title says   ,  what is your gambling technique to earn a profit on primedice  ?  i know that not all gambling technique can work to other gamblers but i dont care i just love to know if what technique you guys play the most  .

anyway there are  some dont like to share thier technique to others because they are afraid that it will get burned or detected by the system  . oh well im not forcing you guys if you are one of this  but if you have other alternative strategy that meant for public  then feel free to share it away here  ;)  .   

but before i forgot  . let me start this topic with my own gambling technique  .  this technique is also played by my friend and he teach me this one because i was a noob that time and i always seek for gambling technique  .  the technique was setting the payout multiplier or odds to 24x  and increase on loss by 6.66 % ,  reset the bets on win  . bets will be depending on how low or huge my bankroll is  .  so far his technique worked like charm  when compare to other technique that i tried on the past   but still gambling is still gambling , we cant assure that we can won at all times  . also we need to have a self control so that we can succesfuly withdraw our earning when our luck kicks in  .  

so thats it . that sum it all up  .  sorry guys if this thread took you too long to read  .  it was just me that love to write  topics regarding on gambling and stuffs like that  . cheers 🍺

Edited by bitboy26

Oo noice my favorite technique to use on primedice is 24x payout with 6.66% increase in loss and reset on win. I just think it works well and really I don’t play anything else if trying to profit. With this strategy I recommend using btc with base bet of .00000008

My gambling technique when I used to get profits is using a 1.04x Payout , and then put the base bet about 100 satoshi – 200 satoshi depends on how much your balances. After that setting the increase loss 1000% , you can try in lower base bet too because I think this is a good strategy when you wanted to wagering and getting a profits in a same situation.

On another situation, my another strategy is put the Payout 1.50x and then when you lose try to increase loss about 100% which means that when you hit the red in the next bet if you hit the green you’re going to recovered the 1 bets before.

My strategy is a simple martingale on 14%, basebet is .001% of your bankroll and 16.5% increase on lose I usually use xrp on this strat and let it running for hours. This strat is safe (atleast in my experience) but it yields low profit on long amount of time so I stopped using it. My goal is atleast 5% of my bankroll profit per session.

Now I try using different scripts posted on seuntjie's website, some script failed but some works with a little tweak on codes. Using a dicebot and a nice script seems to be more profitable for me but be careful on picking scripts, be sure to read first and inspect for suspicious commands.

I play at 1.2× payout always. In past I was playing 2×. Sometimes I played 3× too. But 82.5% win chance is my regular game technique. I place small bet and when I think it's going to be green might be I place big bet. Then again try to avoid reds with low bets. 

Hello, a great topic for discussion, especially for big players
Who can always win, even with a little credit, I would definitely like to share my playing strategy
Unfortunately, it is not always profitable
Mostly I play on the strategy of 9.9 x and I rely on this strategy on the amount of appearance and disappearance of numbers, the feeling is mostly the one that I rely on, and when I get a large number of losing bets before getting a winning bet, I double the bet, and if it is late again, I turn to betting with a bigger strategy like 5 0 x or 99 x which are both dangerous but you need to take risks sometimes, and this method is very profitable if you are lucky, so it is great to try it

Thank you, good luck everyone 😉

10 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

yeah you heard it right   . just like the title says   ,  what is your gambling technique to earn a profit on primedice  ?  i know that not all gambling technique can work to other gamblers but i dont care i just love to know if what technique you guys play the most  .

anyway there are  some dont like to share thier technique to others because they are afraid that it will get burned or detected by the system  . oh well im not forcing you guys if you are one of this  but if you have other alternative strategy that meant for public  then feel free to share it away here  ;)  .   

but before i forgot  . let me start this topic with my own gambling technique  .  this technique is also played by my friend and he teach me this one because i was a noob that time and i always seek for gambling technique  .  the technique was setting the payout multiplier or odds to 24x  and increase on loss by 6.66 % ,  reset the bets on win  . bets will be depending on how low or huge my bankroll is  .  so far his technique worked like charm  when compare to other technique that i tried on the past   but still gambling is still gambling , we cant assure that we can won at all times  . also we need to have a self control so that we can succesfuly withdraw our earning when our luck kicks in  .  

so thats it . that sum it all up  .  sorry guys if this thread took you too long to read  .  it was just me that love to write  topics regarding on gambling and stuffs like that  . cheers 🍺

So, all my strategies are carried out only on a daybot. I will not describe my strategy in detail, but I can share its algorithm, maybe it will be useful to someone, the gambling technique I have provided.

The game takes place on two coefficients: first comes x small, when losing it goes to a higher one. Since I selected a strategy for balances from 0.01, when changing%, the initial bet goes over 0.00000001 - makes several pre-rolls, and decreasing several times, the multiplication of each loss starts several times and reaches a positive profit. The change of sides is carried out from the returns, that is, the loss of the parties is kept, and where there are fewer rolls, the bet is placed on that side, if it surpasses the larger side, the change is in progress. Sid changes every 5555 rolls. All success!