hudost2

Who was your first support contact?

The first time i can remember interacting with support staff was when i gained VIP status. Milan messaged me to let me know and he immediately represented an important figure within primedice that help the special information only spread when the time was right to those who had obtained the right to receive it. 

Then i found out he was part of a team that did that sort of thing and it was offered to anyone with a question or grievance. 

But Milan still holds a special place in my gambling world. 

I just contacted support and got him and it all came back to me. So i figured id pop the question to the community. 

Who was your first support contact and do you view them differently in any way? 

I do enjoy Millan's help any time...But it is just a smidge sweeter when i get one of the ladies. Just being honest. 

I think it was Mirela, when I obtained the VIP status on Stake, and yeah, she was also very welcoming and very polite, but I answered just the next day, and Bojana answered that day, because it wasn't Mirela's shift, she sent me a welcome to vip bonus, introduced me to everything, telegram vip channel and everything else.

26 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I think it was Irena or Bojana, but I would be lying if I told you. I honestly just cannot remember. I mean, they are all super helpful, so whoever it was, they really did a good job.

they are doing a great job ! the best support team ever existed ! fast response ! and great work ! but if you have already joined before autumn 2016 then it wont be hard for you to remember ! since there was only one support member ! MICRO was there all alone ! 

I actually have no idea, i am here way before there was the instant support chat. As far as I remember there was micro taking care of everything, milan, thefrog also very active on chat and helping us at any moment. 

right now there are so many i just can't remember their names. i am fine just texting and something awesome they did, the reply is almost instant!

Ehhh, If i remember correctly, i think it was either marija or mirela. Anyway, it was about rakeback. They were very helpful and willing to help in any way possible. Every support member is such kind and helpful :D

I joined since 7 months ago and had forgotten enough who helped me, but what I always remembered was that he was quite friendly in his assistance and he was a woman. it could be he bojana or mirela, yes the point is my problem is solved and I was very helped.
all support is always friendly so I am never disappointed

On 26/12/2019 at 22:44, Aazzah said:

Every support member is such kind and helpful :D

Primedice has one of the best support teams I've ever come across. There is not one support member that I do not like, or do not want to talk to. They get 10/10 from me :)