hudost2

Difference between phone and computer?

So the preference between controlling your primedice rolls in your hand versus on your desk or lap has been brought up more than one. Would you rather run prime dice on your phone or run in on your computer. But i don't think anyone has ever asked is there any difference in the way the dice rolls between the two. The creators of prime dice did a very good job between the two avenues to roll the dice. But there is a difference in how the structure of the programs work isn't there? Or is the language spoken by electronics and interpreted for us by our devices virtually the same?

Is there a difference in how the coding works for a website or program between a computer and a phone? 

Do the seeds run differently based on the functionality of the device you're using?

I( tend to r4un primedice on my phone. But i do use my computer sometimes as well. And i have thought i noticed a difference between the two but that could also very well be a gamblers fallacy. 

4 hours ago, hudost2 said:

Do the seeds run differently based on the functionality of the device you're using?

So the client seed can be changed by your own actions. The server seed remains hidden unless you ask it to be unhashed. Changing your device does not change anything unless you change them.

I kind of prefer a PC because I can cntrol everything so much faster with the hotkeys, but I also don't play on the PC that much, I play more on my phone as it is easily accessed and you don't need to do all of the hard steps to go on primedice just to bust that fast, but if I have a good balance, I would of course take all the efforts to play on the computer.

Nah I don't know how Primedice work on Mobile cause I didn't try to play Gambling on mobile 
ever sense. I always love playing on PC because sometimes I'm hunting big payout like 9900x 
So I can watch youtube movie while hunting.

I have tried using Primedice's sister site called Stake (which is very similar to PD). I prefer playing on desktop, because the screen is too small to display everything properly.

hey, i prefer a pc... I think it is a much more essential device to use when it comes to gaming, messaging, gambling and maybe even phone calls. Gambling on a computer is much more easier than using phone... One because the screen is smaller on phone and two it lags. So yeah. Computer it is.

Hi all,

I prefer playing on a computer, because the display is wider and more complete, if playing on a cellphone we need to move, if you want to see the numbers of dice that have come out. maybe I do it because of my comfort factor in playing when using a computer rather than using a phone
Goodluck 

of course I mostly play using my laptop because I can enjoy the games I do more. if using a wide screen laptop makes the game better because it can know the bet ago and keep watching every roll that comes out. and can while watching youtube while waiting for a different hit with a smartphone that is quite small and not comfortable to play.

No there is no difference of seed while you play on different device. It remains same always. Maybe the deve team have to make difference code for android and desktop version of site. But it doesn't effect on seed and games. But I feel comfortable to play from mobile. 

I've played using a phone and a laptop, and the difference is in the speed of the roll, I feel primedice roll is faster when using the phone, but I never play using the phone anymore, because I never get incoming calls when playing using the phone and it really bothers me and my game

I find it more enjoyable to play on my laptop versus my phone.  It is harder to chat, etc, while playing on mobile, but I do notice for me that it seems the rolls are faster on my phone than on my laptop for some reason.

I started playing in computer/Desktop so in my case, playing the dice is desktop is more comfortable than that of the phone. I have downloaded the app- both Primedice's and Stake's App, on my mobile and I hate it. Even if I lock auto rotate it still does rotate and it is so annoying so I have using primedice on phone.

Technically speaking though, rolling in my phone is so much better. It is for some reason faster. I don't know if it has something to do with the connection or the device itself.  When using the computer, the dice tend to stop for 10 seconds and then in just a snap it will roll like crazy. I notice that in the phone but not as often as the computer. 

Generally speaking, I think both are just the same :) 

Hi, 

As for me, I prefer using a computer rather than a phone for the ff. reasons: 1) auto-betting works faster; 2) I can still view the chatroom and be updated as to what is going on in there (😂) while having my battle with the dice.