hudost2

More than virtual rewards

I ran across this idea in the about us within the description of the vip club. And its really peeked my interest. Have more than virtual rewards been distributed before? 

Is there a criteria? 

And are there option? 

Room for suggestions? 

I can't think of much that would be more enjoyable than actual physical memorabilia for the time spent on primedice.com 

Is there a primedice merchandise avenue to explore? 

I posted a topic referencing this in Primedice discussion and it might be worthwhile to check out. At least if you got a thing for sweaters or coins!

1 hour ago, hudost2 said:

I ran across this idea in the about us within the description of the vip club. And its really peeked my interest. Have more than virtual rewards been distributed before? 

Is there a criteria? 

And are there option? 

Room for suggestions? 

I can't think of much that would be more enjoyable than actual physical memorabilia for the time spent on primedice.com 

Is there a primedice merchandise avenue to explore? 

I posted a topic referencing this in Primedice discussion and it might be worthwhile to check out. At least if you got a thing for sweaters or coins!

It can be done also same thing as it is on stake, a discord group with stuffs on it from time to time or just random rains for the vip's . That could be cool as matter of fact

Yeah i think something like this would be a really cool aspect to bring to primedice. Something we can use to broadcast our achievements to the public in a modest way. It would also spread the awareness of primedice to a broader spectrum of people with little to no effort. 

I want a shirt now dammit! Maybe ill just start screen printing primedice shirts. I have a screen printer. 

Shit!@ Who wants a primedice shirt! 

I wonder why this hasn't already become a common thing. Maybe the majority of people who won the shirt reward chose to receive bitcoin instead so the creators decided it wouldnt never be a thing.

Maybe id rather have the crypto...

No id rather have the shirt. 

Shit im gonna screenprint my own prime dice shirts!