hudost2

Do you research your strategies or wing them?

Im sure most if not all are aware of martingale. And many if not all probably also know its opposite. But with the tool of the internet at our disposal i wonder how many people take the time to research and gather information on different gambling strategies. 

Investigate your way to profit?

Or wing your moves and cut the pawns along the way?

I personally don't give to much time to discovering new ways to play the game of chance. I fire in the dark and hope my random aim hits a few targets. To a certain extent i do rely on the probability of a number being rolled based on the roles before. But when i really think about it any number has the same chance to be rolled as any other number based on the previous five bets. And i do use that to my advantage as much as possible.

Times like these you learn to math again...times like these you learn to count again!

I have my own strategies but I'm pretty sure that someone already had tried them.

I try to change sometimes and come back to old strats working on short term.

I'm sure of one thing, I still have not found the way to win everytime ! 😂

5 minutes ago, LuluBot said:

I still have not found the way to win everytime !

Same here. Still trying to experiment on my own strat that seems to be not beating Primedice script. Waiting for someone to share a very good and sure strat to win.

I will try to find information first before doing so to be strong to hold the long red and also whether it can be relied on enough to benefit. but there are moments when I immediately play with the aim of getting information on how long the average red is obtained, but this is not recommended because there is money to be thrown away as trial capital.

When I started gambling (in pd), all the bets I made were aiming to luck, without knowing about the strategies. I start noticing odds patrons, so I started using my skills to make my own scripts based on my number of bets. My research has grown since then, but that does not mean that I have already learned everything about the game, I am still always looking for new strategies and testing my owns.

I don't try and investigate new strategies. Most of the time I play with same single way that I love and like to do. Sometimes I do hunt so that I don't get bored. Rarely I pick up new strategies and try it. But I observe it before trying with good bankroll. 

Is obvious that you can build a strategy, but since is unlikely that you were the first to think of it someone else has already make use of it. So, the bookies had already made counter measures in a way or another. In the end, gambling is a gamble.

Unless you have some precise inside information for sports (for example), even models are based on a certain factor of luck. I know there are people around there that are capable of reading well enough numbers, so they can interpret them well enough in order to make medium time profit, but isnt for everyone, and even with the best model whos going to risk millions to win thousands? very few, at least that way. 

''Press play and pray''.

martingale? I used to believe this strat and have been "Red" for 25 times with 2x multiplier on dice game and it was really scary for me.

I had some time researching strategies, I checked it every day to find the smartest one, I was quite confused because the strategies I couldn't work on, so I decided to go to the internet to I was looking for a strategy and I had a pretty good time making a profit. But I lost and decided not to apply any more strategies and waited for luck haha it really suck on me
Time to play some luck dice lol

When I was new to gambling, YES. I do research about strategies, taking time to try them. Testing what works good on me but after some time I realize it is not about strategy, it is about self control. Learning when to continue and when to stop. Strategy is handy when you are a beginner. Sometimes it'll work, sometimes it will not. But here a thing, just try to depend on your instincts and gamble on random payouts with random bet amount. Win you win its a nice feeling but if you lose try again.. winning is the best feeling ever.

Personally, I come up with my own strategy, I don't know if there is a name for it, but I don't research now. I'm depending on my gut feeling, luck and instincts.LOL. Whether strategy works on you or not it all boils down to LUCK. It has always been luck. 

i dont do research ! i dont follow strategies while gambling ! i always let my luck lead ! i always say nothing is better than playing randomly, randomness is the most important thing in gambling, in fact gambling is all about randomness, no need to follow strategies, when your luck wants to make you win then you will win, no matter what strategy you follow...

Yes when I'm new on Gambling I always watch youtube video about gambling strategy but now I never do 
Because I believe on my self how I play and also Gambling is depend on our luck and seed 
but sometime youtube video gambling strategy is work on me so I use it sometimes.

19 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont do research ! i dont follow strategies while gambling ! i always let my luck lead ! i always say nothing is better than playing randomly, randomness is the most important thing in gambling, in fact gambling is all about randomness, no need to follow strategies, when your luck wants to make you win then you will win, no matter what strategy you follow...

That is a good point you raised. If you follow a strategy, then you don't allow luck to prevail, and hence you may miss out on a very lucky roll. That's what I understand.