Han2x

Bitcoin Price Before New Year.

I just noticed that the Bitcoin Price today seems very dynamic. It changes very quickly in a very short minutes. Price moves from the range of $7200+ - $7300+ and never crossover or under. Maybe Bitcoin price will never go up to reach $7500 - $8000. It will just stay up and down to the current price. A climb will start at the start of new year. 

Opinion or speculation guys for the price of bitcoin in 2020.

Just now, Han2x said:

I just noticed that the Bitcoin Price today seems very dynamic. It changes very quickly in a very short minutes. Price moves from the range of $7200+ - $7300+ and never crossover or under. Maybe Bitcoin price will never go up to reach $7500 - $8000. It will just stay up and down to the current price. A climb will start at the start of new year. 

New Year under bitcoin price i guess not up little more drop , after new year or feb is up.. very hard saying bitcoin prediction or alt's coin is so hard :S

2 minutes ago, singpays said:

New Year under bitcoin price i guess not up little more drop , after new year or feb is up.. very hard saying bitcoin prediction or alt's coin is so hard :S

I agree @singpaysit's hard to predict price. But a pro trader always have hint on bitcoin price movement base on the crypto economics. Let's just wait for there speculations.

On 24/12/2019 at 07:35, Han2x said:

Well, most statistics i saw says that btc will break the barrier of 8k$ again these days and will reach another high limit any time soon.  I guess a very stable price should be arround 12k euro but there some details that are still unkown about what eu regulators will apply to the cryptocurrencies in europe and the india ban just cut 1bil users instantly..

It is very difficult to estimate what the price of bitcoin will be a week, a month or a year from now. My feeling is that the price will not change dramatically and it will be around $7,400 on the last day of the decade. But that is just my feeling and it is not based on any technical or fundamental analysis. However in 2020 I will be very surprised if the price remains stable or decreases. With the halving approaching in May 2020 (I think) the price should increase substantially (maybe even x2 or x3 or more) as the supply will continue increasing but at a much lower rate and demand should increase.

On 26/12/2019 at 18:02, Philip74 said:

It is very difficult to estimate what the price of bitcoin will be a week, a month or a year from now. My feeling is that the price will not change dramatically and it will be around $7,400 on the last day of the decade. But that is just my feeling and it is not based on any technical or fundamental analysis. However in 2020 I will be very surprised if the price remains stable or decreases. With the halving approaching in May 2020 (I think) the price should increase substantially (maybe even x2 or x3 or more) as the supply will continue increasing but at a much lower rate and demand should increase.

I've think the same. Before NY will come - we will not see the prise lovest than $7000. And after it could be in the drop, cause Chinese New Year come, but in any way it will be not so bad as we were able to see last year, cause halving will make the price rise. In any way - I hope for this.