hudost2

What's your average time logged?

Do you set yourself limits? Or just go with the rolls? 

Maybe your a minute man or woman and just pop in to pop out after making a couple bets?

Possibly a social scener and spend some time chatting up your pals?

Or theres a chance you spend most of your available time either rolling or posting or thinking about what you might roll after a post?

Sometimes i find myself thinking about the ups and down for days. Sometimes i spend days without giving the site a thought. But then again there are times i spend months in jail. Or nights i can't sleep without hearing the red rolls ring between my ears. 

What role does primedice play with your time?

If you need help with gambling there are all sorts of resources i need to look into. Its never to late to get help. And it's never to late to turn a bad streak into a good week! 

Keeping on self  limits they can save as from addiction in additon to make us responsible enough in gambling ang hitting the bad streak its hard to where we find some money to make our capital in order to play here, keep on limits alway's it can save us a friendly reminder from your fellow player's

Edited by Jonardesquivel

I will visit Primedice when all the activities that I have done have been completed or can be said when I have free time so I use to play. it's also not long because I will play with the focus of the goal is to get a lot of profit so that the focus and not so concerned with chat and when the target has been reached it will immediately off and rest.

20 hours ago, hudost2 said:

Do you set yourself limits? Or just go with the rolls? 

I tend to set limits but most of the time I do not follow it. So I guess I just go with the rolls.

Average time I am on primedice would be 1 or 2 accumulated. I mean it has been a part of my online self, so whenever I have to check my email/social media and others primedice is opened on another tab.

2 hours ago, Philip74 said:

I am more time logged on playing over on Stake compared to Primedice. Here I mainly play the weekly challenges and rarely gamble much as having dice as the only game is a bit boring.

Me too lack of games make it little boring but its classic Primedice :) so  enjoy as much as you can.

i love hunting big payouts on primedice on dice  on stake i can't get gist of dice so i prefer dice here more :) 

I don't have time limits playing here in Primedice and Stake because I'm always at home 
and I'm receptionist on my sister hotel so I online almost 10-14 hours everyday here at 
Primedice and Stake but I mostly play on stake cause there's a lot of game that I can choose for fun. 

I generally set profit goals, so the amount of time I play to reach those goals can vary considerably.  There are times when I have achieved my goal in 30-60 minutes, sometimes it can take a few hours.  It really depends on how the rolls are going.

I'm spending more time now. I should spend less time in gambling. I will do it soon. Though I don't play too much or spent much time now. But I'm getting slowly addicted. Few weeks ago I was not like that. In past I came to play at pd after making a depo. And I wasn't making much depo. Maybe once a week. But now I'm doing it much after reaching VIP.  I spend nearly 1 hours everyday at pd lol. It's small time here cause I spent much time at stake. 

I spend way too much time that I do not even keep a count, I can be roaming around gambling sites for a good 8-12 hours a day depending on how busy I normally am. Sometimes when I'm working in real life it's about 4-5 hours. Most of the time I'm always about. When I do come to gamble I don't really stop until I've won a lot or until I lost it all. Very simple I am.

On 25/12/2019 at 13:43, jamyr said:

I tend to set limits but most of the time I do not follow it. So I guess I just go with the rolls.

This is exactly why I do not set myself limits anymore. I only limit how much of my balance I can lose. I don't limit my time spent online though, because I can never keep to it.

I just go with the rolls, If I'm winning I stay, If I'm losing (a lot) I leave earlier than I normally would, Onlyu problem is I win a lot of the time before I decide to play risky and lose it all every time so really it's just how long you can play a dull strat for and then get tempted by a risky move to boost the balance and blammo gone! haha :D

I always keep a tab open with pd and from time to time i deposit something small, at least lately. I didn't waggered so much. PD doesn't take too much time of my life nowadays. Anyway this monthly coupon was more than what i expected, really helped me out a lot. Thanks pd, tho the vip coupon was worth nothing tbh

I really don't set limits when it comes to the time I go active on PD. I go online whenever I have the chance to. I play the dice when I feel like playing. Oftentimes, I stay active up until midnight if my closest friends are still there. 😊

I usually dont set time limits being online in PD I just usually keep phone open and check it when I have free time. Play dice when I feel I want to play and stop when I gain my target profit and stop when I feel luck is not on my side. The most important thing that I like in PD when Im online is I meet new friends in chatting and enjoying some good conversations and sometimes learn new strat from there own experience. That makes me sometimes spend more time in PD during the day.

Edited by iris05

I am online maybe 24 hours a day 7 days a week. AHAHA I know I am staying online longer than I should but believe me I don't why I stay online for that long. I have a life outside Primedice its just that I am leaving my computer online. I do not gamble most of the time tho. I usually watch out for games in chat or just watch high rollers. Sometimes I let the dice do its work and leave auto rolls. Sometimes I'm testing out strategies and working with my maths. Computing how much would it cost me if I have X red streak or so.