Jelanstream

What is your Favorite Multiplier to hunt?

Hello Primedice Forum COmmunity
My favorite multiplier to hunt is 1980x I never increase that multiplier when I'm hunting big payout
Everytime when I'm hunting 1980x first I go pre roll first at least 1000 or 1500 rolls and after that 
Pre roll and didn't that time I bet at least small amount.
How about you guys what is your favorite multiplier and what is your trick on it?

I play on 100× most of the time while I go for hunt. It's not big multiplayer but overall good average. Sometimes I go for 9900× but don't try it for so long. I only play like 1-2k rolls on that payout. If I'm lucky I will get it within that roll. In past I have got it three times. That's a pleasure. Rarely I go for 202× and 1000× payout. So it's 100× my favorite. 

I most commonly roll for 24.5X par 33x pay and 49.5 time pay. but i know when i look at the posts some people make that depict 9900x payouts and turn a thousand satoshi into something nice it gets my interests flowing a lot more. I have ran for some crazy payouts before. But if this topic was referencing roll hunts specifically than i dont really have any experience. It's not something i really have ever done. 

Usually I play medium multipliers 10x - 100x and double up if I don't hit it. My favourite is 10x followed by 100x. Recently, I was trying to recover losses by chasing 1.1x with large base bets, I ended up busting 0.01 btc so I am pretty depressed about that and I hope I will never try that again. But also I remember a while back I busted a similar amount by chasing 3300x for one of the weekly forum challenges, so that is equally bad for me. I don't understand how people chase 9900x, it almost feels impossible to hit. What if you don't hit after 10k rolls do you double up and go for 10k more ? That sounds very risky to me. 

In my case, I hunt randomly AHAHA i never had luck on hunting high payouts and whenever i try I'll end up busting. To me playing with random payouts is fun. There are times when I play on 55x to 44x to 33x to 22x. I enjoy challenging my luck to the point that i'll lose everything but at least I had fun. Most of the time I play on 3x have increase on lose and on win - i don't know what do you call that strat but I think it is a mixture of martingale and whatever you call that strategy. It works pretty good to me. Not only it makes my heart skip a couple of beats but I win big time is such a small period of time. 

XOXO
#keepitGREEN

My favorite is 9900x. I think everyone on this site has tactics for finding a green roll and writing their own here is not very correct. But if there are people who play the same way as I do, I’m sure that they also analyzed the loss of this chance and that's it associated signs of a green roll falling out. I can only give advice, watch out for the rolls and make notes, and only then can you identify some regularity.

10 hours ago, Raketa26 said:

My favorite is 9900x. I think everyone on this site has tactics for finding a green roll and writing their own here is not very correct. But if there are people who play the same way as I do, I’m sure that they also analyzed the loss of this chance and that's it associated signs of a green roll falling out. I can only give advice, watch out for the rolls and make notes, and only then can you identify some regularity.

From my experience, even if you identify patterns, randomness is still that - random. So even if you get it every 10,000 rolls, the next one could be in 50 rolls, or even 100,000 rolls.

Yep very interest post, My favorite is 3x, I usually play Strategy with 3x. My strategy is that if I lose 10 times then I will multiply 3x the bet and every 10 subsequent losses I will multiply 6x the bet, it is effective with short-term profit. And there are many other strategies with 3x that I can do, generally 3x is a reasonable number with dice game not too risky to lose all the money I have lol
I usually hunt for high multipliers like 100x 1000x or 9900x but it's very rare so I don't put it in my favorites list lol

For me my favorite multiplier to use is 20x with a small on loss and set a minimum stop on profit. I really enjoy playing in that PO starting with small bet and with a small increase of on loss you have a lower risk of getting busted easily and have a good chance to hunt 1 green bet.

i still think all the multipliers are the same ! lets say you play 10x ! the odds of winning are 1/10 right ! if you bet 1000 satoshis then you expect to lose 10k satoshis before you hit the 10x ! now if you want to win 10k satoshi wint a different multiplier (100x for exemple ) you need to bet 100 satoshi on that, and of course with the odds of 1/100 you expect to lose 10k saoshi ! see ? all the payouts are the same ! better play randomly 

I myself currently like 10x and 5x multipliers because these days I get good luck so I keep playing to get profit. but I played po 1.2x several times but it was very risky, but I really liked it because it was enough to give me an advantage.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

I myself currently like 10x and 5x multipliers because these days I get good luck so I keep playing to get profit. but I played po 1.2x several times but it was very risky, but I really liked it because it was enough to give me an advantage.

they are good multipliers, especially 10x ! i myself play 11x , been sticking in the same multiplier for years now ! even though all the payouts are the same ! but i really like that 11x