Chikou1306

do you have a 6th sense in gambling ?

Hello everyone !

I dont know if the 6th sense really exists or not, but i read many stories of people having a strong feelings, and they can predict many things. sometimes when i play i have a feeling that i will bust and i feel the danger, and that's what really happens next ! once i feel the danger i start to lose, some say, if we can predict the next move then why we just stop to avoid it ? well that's the case if you are really sure about the next bet, but you still always say " i may be wrong " ! and as we discussed in many topics, its hard to stop betting while you are losing, you will always want to win. but still, those who have a strong 6th sense they can be a great gamblers, since it's a game of prediction after all.

what about you ? do you feel the danger when you play ? did your 6th sense ever lead you to any result ? or you think it doesnt even exist ?

34 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I think I have 6th sense but I don't know how to activate it. A guess sometimes feel like you got 6th sense. But if you have the ability to predict the result before it's shown then you will be super rich. 

prediction can't always lead you to winning ! if you have a good prediction this increases only your chances of winning ! 

10 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Some of my friends have a sixth sense during gambling. It is almost like they know exactly what the bet outcome will be. I personally don't, I have know what result is coming next.

some people have it ! but it need training to be a good predictor ! having a sixth sense in gambling is a gift, and those who have a strong feeling and can predict the result are more successful in gambling than the rest of us.

Ha! I like the question. I wouldn't call hat a 6th sens but I have something like that. 

A feeling that make me feel that a x990 would probably soon roll out.  And sometimes it's really strong and provide good success. 

Sometimes I haven't any feeling or sens of what is going to come. 

But the most dangerous part is  when  i have this strong feeling but that im wrong. So into hat case the feeling lead me total bust. 

In the same way I don't really have a feeling that warn me about danger or about incoming losing streak. I just know for sure that sometimes after winning big I can't expect anything else but lose. And indeed if I don't stop I hit the ground quite  quickly.. 

In the end I'd say a gambler shall listen to his feelings bc they are part of the process and can often be helpful. As sure as he need strict rules and strong self control if he want to survive and not be losing over and over again... 

I really do not have the ability to sense to 6, but there is a friend of mine who is quite skilled in playing the game all in po 2x he is really good and can shoot which will come out yes he proved successful and has many advantages because he was a platinum badge. I really want the 6th sense because it can help when playing and get a lot of benefits

My 6th sense, or my gut instinct as I called it, can detect when a green is about to appear in high payouts. I've been many times in the situation where I stop for about 30 seconds thinking it's about to happen, but my stubborn side always wins and then I start to cringing for no changing sides. I hope to master that instinct, if I had already mastered it, I would be in a diamond rank 🤣

Yes, I think the sixth sense is present in me. So sometimes the moment comes when I know for sure that I will get a win and it really falls out, but unfortunately this feeling is not constant and it snatches me when I really need it.

Maybe sometime I have it. I think the sixth sense works and need in gambling. Few times I get what I think. I guess that I'm going to buat and I continue my game then ends with bust. I can also smell the reds then avoid betting much on that bet. Maybe it's all about luck. But I think it's sixth sense too.

sometimes when we get a long red, we become hesitant to continue, I think it's not the sixth sense, but the fear of losing, you can stop and not continue or you continue and hope you hit it. I never doubt, I will continue, sometimes hit and sometimes bust

On 24/12/2019 at 20:07, davincuy said:

Of course i dont have a 6th sense xD but sometimes i can feel that when i going to get the reds / busted. not really commonly happened but it makes me know how to stop

that's what all of us have lol ! it happened to me alot ! i feel like i am about to get busted but i keep playing trying to win or recover ! it's all because of addiction though.

There are times when I feel like I am so lucky... I feel like I'l win if I go gambling or something good will happen. I think that is my sixth sense although good things don't happen every time I feel like that. In my opinion tho, it is good to have that feeling. To me, its the stopping force which prevent me from losing hard or the motivating force that make me win big. 

19 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

haha, sometimes, maybe yes. mostly i notice it on x2. when i do an amazing change of sides and there are 2-3 greens in a row, change again and win. Thats the moment when i feel like feeling the dice its an easy peasy

lol , if we really think that we can predict the result , then why we keep playing if we feel it will be a loss , i really think we need a doctor to control ourselves..

On 01/01/2020 at 03:09, Chikou1306 said:

lol , if we really think that we can predict the result , then why we keep playing if we feel it will be a loss , i really think we need a doctor to control ourselves..

lol, it was more like a maybe. not as definitive fact lol

On 1/1/2020 at 5:48 PM, iulianbutanu said:

haha, sometimes, maybe yes. mostly i notice it on x2. when i do an amazing change of sides and there are 2-3 greens in a row, change again and win. Thats the moment when i feel like feeling the dice its an easy peasy

2x po itself can be used to get a lot of profit, several times I see people who play with big bets at 2x and succeed. because of the big bet I wonder if he uses the sixth sense because if it fails he will get a lot of losses.

2 hours ago, nolep said:

2x po itself can be used to get a lot of profit, several times I see people who play with big bets at 2x and succeed. because of the big bet I wonder if he uses the sixth sense because if it fails he will get a lot of losses.

Thats random dude. sometime luck favors you. sometime luck destroys you