hudost2

Do you enjoy the act of gambling or is it compulsive?

Its recently been asked to me if i even enjoy gambling or if i'm just feeding an addiction. I looked right at the mirror and said "i don't know you tell me" but i found myself suddenly introverted and tongue tied. 

So i beseech the primedice community to dive into their own internal spots of unwanted awareness to answer a question that should most maybe sometimes be asked. 

Do you find yourself happily engaging in the act of gambling? Without worry or tension? Or is the idea of logging in and beginning a wager followed by worry, stress, apprehension,? Do you log out without the weight of your actions laying heavy upon your brow win or lose?

Do you have more at stake then the advertised leisurely pastime? 

This is a question i ask myself often but never answer. Whos business is it of mine what i do and if i like it or not!

I do enjoy gambling especially dice, however sometimes i feel some stress when I'm losing, and in this moment i feel that my way of betting pretty much compulsive so i would say it's a mixture of both fun and compulsion

i enjoy gambling in general, but the joy of gambling has been changed for me, if i am being honest, i started to lose my attention to dice, i dont enjoy playing dice as i used to few years ago, now i am into other games like slots and cards and online dealers, and especially sports, i think we need to change from time to time, and i got enough from dice :) 

For me gambling is a circle that continues to roll. Sometimes you enjoyed it when you got good outcome and opposite to that you will be stressed after a bust. It's like life that there will be ups and downs. 

What I really enjoy in gambling is winning. But sadly I have more bust stories in gambling. There were times you play cool without tension, like you don't care win or lose. Mostly you are in worries when playing, worries that you will lost all your money, specially when that money are intended for other important things. 

So to play without worry or tension. Play the money that are extra. So will not be stressed when it's all gone.

I used to play for adrenaline as I had a boring life. Now I am playing just for the glory and once in a lifetime having a good green streak. For now at least; I am looking forward only to big wins here and there, i don't cashout small ammounts. It has to a giant hit

1 minute ago, iulianbutanu said:

I used to play for adrenaline as I had a boring life. Now I am playing just for the glory and once in a lifetime having a good green streak. For now at least; I am looking forward only to big wins here and there, i don't cashout small ammounts. It has to a giant hit

Congrats mate. That's sounds fun when you are into gambling just to kill boring life. That means you don't care of losing anymore. Winning big is your goal. Good luck for that mate. 

Well I like to play dice and doing gambling so when I log in then I don't worry much about anything.

Win or lose is part of gambling,so nothing to stress about.

17 minutes ago, EpicGord said:

Well I like to play dice and doing gambling so when I log in then I don't worry much about anything.

Win or lose is part of gambling,so nothing to stress about.

Pure fun mate. That will give you focus. There will be no pressure in your game so probably it will end up great. Good luck mate and have more fun.

I mostly gamble for pure entertainment. I do not think it is possible to consistently win by gambling, unless you cheat (e.g. by knowing the server seed, counting cards etc).

I myself really enjoy gambling either because it's addictive or really like the game. but when I make a profit of course makes me continue to play but when I experience losses I try to stop but there is guilt when losing the balance that I have.

1 hour ago, nolep said:

I myself really enjoy gambling either because it's addictive or really like the game. but when I make a profit of course makes me continue to play but when I experience losses I try to stop but there is guilt when losing the balance that I have.

If you stop while you are losing, then that is a sure way to not lose more money. The problem is that many users struggle to stop playing if they still have a balance.

54 minutes ago, williamsh said:

If you stop while you are losing, then that is a sure way to not lose more money. The problem is that many users struggle to stop playing if they still have a balance.

I am one of those who have a hard time stopping even though I could have run and played after a while, 

Guess the game got me very good.

7 hours ago, jamyr said:

I am one of those who have a hard time stopping even though I could have run and played after a while, 

Guess the game got me very good.

Yeah i also sometimes have a hard time controlling myself. However, I have learnt that practise makes it much easier the more times you control yourself from gambling.

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

Yeah i also sometimes have a hard time controlling myself. However, I have learnt that practice makes it much easier the more times you control yourself from gambling.

Theres the key my friend. Practice. Everything seems hard to begin with. Sometimes a insurmountable task even. But given effort and determination we find the ability to practice. And then achieve. 

P.S. amount wagered is soooo low? you just stock piling forum satoshis?!?!? You smart smart mother

31 minutes ago, hudost2 said:

Theres the key my friend. Practice. Everything seems hard to begin with. Sometimes a insurmountable task even. But given effort and determination we find the ability to practice. And then achieve. 

P.S. amount wagered is soooo low? you just stock piling forum satoshis?!?!? You smart smart mother

I've wagered close to 1 bitcoin. That is quite a lot, and I am generally not a highroller. I prefer to play my bets on the safe side to avoid losing a lot of money on primedice.