hudost2

Do you come to primedice for the social aspect?

I just had a thought. I don't very much spend time in the chat feed. I feel its distracting from the gambling that brought me here. But i catch glimpses of people talking as if connections spanned the gap of the internet and spilled into their actual lives. And its always a curious sight. I have met people in passing that i enjoyed a quick conversation with. But that's usually where the whistle blows. 

I wonder how many people come to primedice hoping to "run into" someone or with active chatting in mind. 

Perhaps there are people who don't even gamble. Just come to interact with another person through the safety or security of the inter webs.

PD is actually one of the only places that I try to integrate myself into the community. Most other places are either so childish that its unbearable or its nothing but people who don't even speak english properly. I feel like PD has a good mixture of individuals, who are a bit older than the demographics of a site such as Stake. Having a community definitely helps with retention for people like myself.

I come for gambling in low payouts, but when the chat starts to get interesting I set an auto high payout and join the conversation while I keep an eye on my bets. There's a lot of amazing people in every chatroom, some of them make you laugh while others just deserve the mute they get. Being mean is no justified even after busting all of your balance, and as you said, some people "just come to interact with another person" and we should be able to give a good feedback to them, because we never know for what they're going through.

Well put source! Not only did you apply a great answer to my under the radar judgment of people who login to talk'n but you also may have highlighted my childishness! Touche. If i'm reading between lines that don't exist then surely ill edit this and put simply "thanks for the response Sourcecode" 

I may have placed myself on a unwarranted pedestal of anti social eagerness. I have enjoyed the chat on more than one occasion. And i may hope for a trivia event from time to time. Way to spur self reflection and awareness prick. 

Lucky rolling!

3 minutes ago, Sokah said:

I come for gambling in low payouts, but when the chat starts to get interesting I set an auto high payout and join the conversation while I keep an eye on my bets. There's a lot of amazing people in every chatroom, some of them make you laugh while others just deserve the mute they get. Being mean is no justified even after busting all of your balance, and as you said, some people "just come to interact with another person" and we should be able to give a good feedback to them, because we never know for what they're going through.

Well holy shit man! Where were the two of you during the rough years of my adolescence when i really could have used a inspiring role model to help guide me through the nettles. Now i feel like a selfish prick for not giving a red role about my fellow chatters. 

Besides the rain. I like to rain when i can. 

Yes, I enjoy chatting in the public chat here on primedice. I enjoy the conversations and really enjoy the company that some people provide. It is entertaining at times too.

I rarely chat on primedice i don't know why although i have met few people on stake chat who are my good friends

sometimes we see lots of passive beggars in chat which ruins all the fun and there is always a guys who just irritates you so much

But in 2020 i will be more often in chat :D 

3 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Well i have made few friends on PD, but some people now turn the chat to their occult group where only them feel immune, it's no longer fun 

Whoa what the fuck? There's a cult brewing in the primedice chat wall? Do explain this cult! Reveal to the community that of which you speak! 

I knew there was a raisin why i avoided the chat wall...

There's been a satanic cult behind its thin veil this whole time! 

I love chatting and interacting with users all along this site and I enjoy speaking with some of them more than the other ones, but I will always say hi back no matter who you are or what've you done to me.

I'll try to be nice as possible from now on and try to make people happier and try to make them feel better.

I never thought that someone would come here just to chat, I think everyone here came just hoping to make a profit. Does anyone spend time just chatting? I don't know for sure, but this is a gambling site

Honestly I do not chat here on PD very often, but do on occasion.  It is a great community, with some top notch people, but I find it can distract me from playing from time to time.  I do enjoy chatting and plan to do more in the future.

14 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

Honestly I do not chat here on PD very often, but do on occasion.  It is a great community, with some top notch people, but I find it can distract me from playing from time to time.  I do enjoy chatting and plan to do more in the future.

I totally agree with you and feel the same about the chat wall being a distraction from my role focus. But there a a good many people that can make the chat wall a fun experience and just be enjoyable people to shoot the shit with. Not to mention get good gambling tips and tricks from them. I've considered being more active in the chat as well. 

I came to Primedice to play gambling initially, but when playing using auto roll I read the contents of the chatroom, where I use it to chat with fellow players, and add friends, and get knowledge from friends who are more experienced in playing, so I feel a social life the benefits are enormous. good luck all