Jump to content
hudost2

Are you financially investing in your gambling?

Recommended Posts

The headline may seem nonsensical. Of course i'm financially invested in my gambling! But if you take a moment and continue reading maybe i'm an idiot!

I'm not financially invested in my gambling. I try not to expect a return or wager less than whatever i can scrounge. But i may be one of one or one of many. So i put my questionnaire pants on and place the problem in the communities hands. 

Do you gamble with the hope or intent on furthering your financial capabilities? Do you deposit funds with all your eggs in the "i going to win" basket?

Or do you just gamble because it a addicting pass time that you cant seem to avoid whenever the opportunity is near?

Or maybe...maybe i'm just a terrible gambler...nahhhh...i'm just a savvy investor! 

Red red red red red red red red red red GREEN red red red red red red red red red 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I never do that financial on gambling. Because for me gambling is just for fun and 
I never use money that I can't afford on gambling.
Gambling can cause addiction if you cant control it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, williamsh said:

I would say definitely not. I have gambling down as an entertainment expense in my budget. I do not believe you can consistently make profits in the long run form gambling.

I have said this before and it is good to find other person who think the same. "Investing" in gambling is not necessarily an investment, as soon as you make the deposit, you know the risk and the probabilities of what will happen. I only play with money that I do not need in the short term, so if I win it is good, but if I lose it, it does not affect me because I have already accepted the consequences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just gamble and hope to win. After all, when I bet, I’m ready to lose it in my subconscious, so I’m not really upset when I lose. And of course you need to control your budgets so as not to lose everything you have and be able to stop in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't make much invest in gambling. Always try to play slow and make small depo from my pocket money. Cause I know I will bust it. So why I should depo big. I play slowly and gambling become my regular habit. So I do it nowadays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think gambling is an investment. I'm here to gamble and hope to get my extra income. I have a job and have income, suit = in I use my extra money to gamble, and I always hope to win and get profit, but this is gambling, losing and winning is part of gambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/12/2019 at 05:06, Mahdirakib said:

I don't make much invest in gambling. Always try to play slow and make small depo from my pocket money. Cause I know I will bust it. So why I should depo big. I play slowly and gambling become my regular habit. So I do it nowadays. 

If you have a mindset that you will not reach a specific target profit, you will not have any pressure to win. Then you can play naturally and hopefully win a bit without stress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion, 75% of the players here do not actually make deposits myself included. I usually gain funds from the rain or challenges. There are also times when I deposit but not as big as those big players. Maybe my total deposit is just about 50 to 100usd. I think I will never ever gamble just for the hope of multiplying my balance 10x. I usually gamble for fun, for experiments and for testing my luck. Hehe. Well, I won;t deny I'm having fun. I mean, who doesn't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/12/2019 at 05:28, sheenaz.bay said:

I don't think gambling is an investment. I'm here to gamble and hope to get my extra income. I have a job and have income, suit = in I use my extra money to gamble, and I always hope to win and get profit, but this is gambling, losing and winning is part of gambling

So in the whole time you are here, how many times do you think you have deposited?

9 minutes ago, policewale said:

In my opinion, 75% of the players here do not actually make deposits myself included. I usually gain funds from the rain or challenges. There are also times when I deposit but not as big as those big players. Maybe my total deposit is just about 50 to 100usd. I think I will never ever gamble just for the hope of multiplying my balance 10x. I usually gamble for fun, for experiments and for testing my luck. Hehe. Well, I won;t deny I'm having fun. I mean, who doesn't?

We are in the same boat. I just deposited at first so that i can have the VIP benefit, I gained too little everyday but as the saying goes big money always starts small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iulianbutanu said:

OFC. thats why we are here man. Each time we make a deposit it is an investment in our gambling strategy or better said in our luck. It is not a smart investment, but we are gamblers, it's our addiction.

What do you think a good bankroll would be? (Please be specific with numbers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Camelot said:

What do you think a good bankroll would be? (Please be specific with numbers)

Where is no perfect bankroll. It's more about the purpose or your aim mate. For example is pointless if you have 10 btc and your objective is 10%. Obviously having 10 btc you won't go all in with 10 btc with 1.1x betting; or you wil?!

I guess it's more about everyone's strategy or each individual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 4:19 AM, Chikou1306 said:

investing ? i dont really think so ! we gamble to have fun at first ! then when we lose we start to chase our loss trying to recover, the amount of loss gets bigger, and then we become addicts... that's how it happened to me ! :D 

It doesn't only happen to you but to almost all the players here including me. Playing gambling originally meant to have fun with the excuse of heading for luck but when you lose it certainly doesn't accept it and you start to deposit, deposit and you realize that I'm an addict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×