sheenaz.bay

My biggest losing

32 minutes ago, complainer said:

sorry about that lost. what was your initial capital because this looks like you have been winning for a very long period

even I have not gotten any profit at all, I made a deposit of about 0.115 btc and I messed it up. even though I made a small bet. I wish good luck coming to me another time

image.thumb.png.de10a6d5ba45f1b896e920dd907d4083.png

Really sorry for your loss @sheenaz.bay this is sad.. 27 reds happens when you play this payout , i guess you can get even more reds than you got well like we say all is possible in Primedice.

I don't like talking about this...because it highlights the addiction and crippling affect it has on my life...But my biggest loss was eighty thousand motherfucken dollars. Over two days. WHOOPSIE! I cant submit this post for thirty seconds so i guess ill squeeze a couple more bits out of it. 

Yea man like i don't eight hundred lite coin when it was around one forty a coin? I could look it up on in my bet logs. But it would hurt. Open a old wound feel me? Some wheres around eighty racks though. WHOOPSIE!

Yes it is sad. I hate martingale and its long losing streaks. And for sure 27 reds is not the limit for this multiplier. I also once caught 11 reds on the multiplier x1.1 in a row and also went broke. I just could not believe it.

Ouch, that is super unfortunate, and yet another reason why you should never ever under any circumstance use martingale. It always leads to a bust in the long run.

On 24/12/2019 at 02:07, MrNice23 said:

Really sorry for your loss @sheenaz.bay this is sad.. 27 reds happens when you play this payout , i guess you can get even more reds than you got well like we say all is possible in Primedice.

yes I think so too, I hesitate to deposit again and continue the game, because maybe the red that I get will grow longer

On 24/12/2019 at 02:17, hudost2 said:

I don't like talking about this...because it highlights the addiction and crippling affect it has on my life...But my biggest loss was eighty thousand motherfucken dollars. Over two days. WHOOPSIE! I cant submit this post for thirty seconds so i guess ill squeeze a couple more bits out of it. 

Yea man like i don't eight hundred lite coin when it was around one forty a coin? I could look it up on in my bet logs. But it would hurt. Open a old wound feel me? Some wheres around eighty racks though. WHOOPSIE!

that's really a lot of money. when i lost, i felt angry, what about you who lost eighty thousand dollars, of course you will be more hurt than me, hopefully you can recover it all, even though it takes a long time

On 24/12/2019 at 02:41, rembo2 said:

Yes it is sad. I hate martingale and its long losing streaks. And for sure 27 reds is not the limit for this multiplier. I also once caught 11 reds on the multiplier x1.1 in a row and also went broke. I just could not believe it.

Yes, anything can happen in gambling, even though we don't believe what we get

On 24/12/2019 at 18:47, williamsh said:

Ouch, that is super unfortunate, and yet another reason why you should never ever under any circumstance use martingale. It always leads to a bust in the long run.

I just started the game after making a deposit, and I immediately got a long red

That is very unlucky to hit so many reds at 3.4x and I am very sorry for your loss. But the odds of that happening are 1 in 691 times if my calculations are correct, which is not so small, so not at all impossible. We have seen much worse things happen like 1/10,000 or 1/100,000 and I know many people who have hit 18 reds or more on 2x, someone told me he once hit 24 reds on 2x on a different site. The martingale type of strategy you used was not bad but maybe you could have placed a stop loss amount. I hope you manage to recover your losses, that was a lot of btc to bust.

Lul... Sheenabay...!!?? i Will waiting for a good news from you... i think you can do that again sheen...!!?? Lul....

Wolesss.....wolessss...!!??

On 12/24/2019 at 12:15 AM, sheenaz.bay said:

today I lost a lot. this is my biggest losing while playing in primedice. I got 27 reds on the 3.4x multiplier.

image.thumb.png.f8a11afe2e65e8237dd31eac73397a88.png

image.thumb.png.bbc87650070a6622f85b5d54d178efe5.png

image.thumb.png.24a9d4689d68a50124dd05f08897962d.png

image.thumb.png.a6b2aa6fc0fcf86b24b5ba02906700e4.png

, I'm sad too, I hope you can recover your loss in the future ...

if I'm not mistaken I've read in the forum  ... PO3.4x estimated red in a row can be up to 38 red, meaning your seeds are included in the longest red category.
I just test, I only get 2 red and roll to 3 hits, with increase 60%.

Screenshot_64.png

My biggest lost is 200$ where I just can't stop playing even though I'm not hitting I just keep on prayer that it will hit a give me a comeback.

well ! it's sad to see such a red streak ! i know how it feels ! but for me i think it's a very possible thing that can happen any momen ! for me i got more than 40 red streak in 3x couple months ago ! the odds of losing then were 1/10 million ! so it's a normal thing in gambling ! you can expect everything ! and you must be ready for the worst scenario. best of luck with what's coming next ! 

Sorry to see that my friend I'm pretty sure you can recover that next time. Yea we don't know how our seed run on everyday
That's why I always change seed when I play I already experience like that on Stake limbo 28 streak lose on 3x multiplier 
Imagine that from 0.0001 XRP basebet it's become 14 xrp basebet after 28 streak lose. And also of course I experience 
to hit 19 Streak win on Dice with 2.22x multiplier. That's the reason why I don't like use Increase on lose :( 

On 23/12/2019 at 11:17, hudost2 said:

Eh, you lost, now it's time to move on, crying won't help you at all! Just take care in the future! There will plenty of more opportunities

@op really sorries man...but 27 on it aint so much tho..for 3.4x

Edited by iulianbutanu

18 hours ago, energi1 said:

, I'm sad too, I hope you can recover your loss in the future ...

18 hours ago, DCYuma said:

My biggest lost is 200$ where I just can't stop playing even though I'm not hitting I just keep on prayer that it will hit a give me a comeback.

17 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well ! it's sad to see such a red streak ! i know how it feels ! but for me i think it's a very possible thing that can happen any momen ! for me i got more than 40 red streak in 3x couple months ago ! the odds of losing then were 1/10 million ! so it's a normal thing in gambling ! you can expect everything ! and you must be ready for the worst scenario. best of luck with what's coming next ! 

12 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Sorry to see that my friend I'm pretty sure you can recover that next time. Yea we don't know how our seed run on everyday
That's why I always change seed when I play I already experience like that on Stake limbo 28 streak lose on 3x multiplier 
Imagine that from 0.0001 XRP basebet it's become 14 xrp basebet after 28 streak lose. And also of course I experience 
to hit 19 Streak win on Dice with 2.22x multiplier. That's the reason why I don't like use Increase on lose :( 

no one knows the results for each seed, sometimes it hits quickly and sometimes it gets a long red. anything can happen in gambling, thank you, hopefully I can recover it.

That is some tough luck, maybe perhaps another strategy - martingale has failed me near enough all the time. I still am not sure why people use that technique since it wears out in the end. I lost too much money trying to chase losses using martingales and even my bankrolls chasing them went bust. It's just tough. But don't chase losses, it causes more losses :D Take it from someone who was trying for so long :D

Omg that's too much u lost...if that money if I have i withdrawn some of the btc like 0.03btc and play with the remaining...but no problem if u lost u can get rakeback n monthly coupon that makes u recover some of the amount..good luck n never giveup...😀

On 28/12/2019 at 05:44, sheenaz.bay said:

no one knows the results for each seed, sometimes it hits quickly and sometimes it gets a long red. anything can happen in gambling, thank you, hopefully I can recover it.

That is the problem with gambling. You think it you have not hit a payout in x number of rolls, it must be around the corner, where in fact, you have no idea where or when the hit will come.

On 27/12/2019 at 08:06, iulianbutanu said:

Eh, you lost, now it's time to move on, crying won't help you at all! Just take care in the future! There will plenty of more opportunities

@op really sorries man...but 27 on it aint so much tho..for 3.4x

Aye boss i'm  not missing a beat. I wins some. And i loses somes. But in the reality that i exist win or lose it all continues. So i dust myself off and try again try again. I blow a lot of shit outta proportion for entertainment. At least that's the attempt.