Mahdirakib

Redeposit is good or bad for you?

After having a good run most of gamblers make redeposit. I do it too. We make that to make more and more profit. But the luck doesn't stay on our side forever. Most of people bust by making redepo of their winning. If I could control my habit and didn't make redepo always I would have huge profit. I think redepo is bad choice for me. How does redeposit treat you? Can you make profit or loss all in the end?

Redeposit has no relation about losing or winning for me. Yeh i understand because that is what you have experienced or noticed on your game. Perhaps i dont know how did you make it that you are always on red sections. Consider the timing of your game, thats a technique for instance. The best strategy dealing with the pd system is a big help. What I used to do is to mingle and witness the reality by them who always on win with high profit and less of time. 

when you lose the amount ! and you make another deposit to recover what you just lost ! in this case you will go emotional and you will lose your deposit for sure ! that's why its not good ! and that's why we dont have to put our emotions when we gamble, because making another deposit wont save you , it only makes the pain harder.