EpicGord

Cloud base Auto Betting (Offline Betting)

Is it possible to autobet while you are away without running it on your own hardware.As we know it's not supported on primedice as of now but is there any chance this feature can be introduced in future.

When crash was introduced on stake I hoped that we can set our bets in advance and let it run without need to keep our device on as it was server-based game but I didn't work out as I expected.

What you guys think about this feature and should it be introduced in next updates ?

I like to control my bets and see them in real time, so it seems to me that I do not need such a function. But maybe I'm wrong and there are those who really need it. There is a demand for each product. The more different features the better.

I prefer to play while looking at the results of what I'm playing, even though it's auto bet I'm very happy to pay attention to the numbers coming out while seeing how big the basebet is running because the longer it hits the bigger the basebet makes me tense lol

if you really want to control your bets, then i suggest you to play manual, you can control everysingle bet of yours and you can change the payouts and the bet amounts whenever you want, its much useful, much better than auto ! 

13 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Is it possible to autobet while you are away without running it on your own hardware.As we know it's not supported on primedice as of now but is there any chance this feature can be introduced in future.

When crash was introduced on stake I hoped that we can set our bets in advance and let it run without need to keep our device on as it was server-based game but I didn't work out as I expected.

What you guys think about this feature and should it be introduced in next updates ?

Where's the fun in that. I mean, will it not be better to just have a instant results like you set 5000 rolls on 999x set the basebet and other conditions then in 1 click in an instant you get the results given you have the balance needed to run that much rolls. 

Since a pair of server and client seed will have the same result regardless of the time when the bet is made, to have that instant 5000 results in 1 go without having to wait very long. I believe this is better that to just have server-run it one by one.  

Can't say will it helpful or not. Cause people like to see their bets. And if you run your game without seeing it there will be no fun. After busting all how you will describe the loss. As you haven't seen the game then you may call it rigged. I think it's very though to run cloud bet game. All that gambling sites are made for online. 

5 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

I think it's very though to run cloud bet game. All that gambling sites are made for online. 

I don't get what your trying to say here,

honestly I feel like you just rephrased all that was commented above and somehow you fucked up in mixing the words. lol

7 minutes ago, jamyr said:

I don't get what your trying to say here,

honestly I feel like you just rephrased all that was commented above and somehow you fucked up in mixing the words. lol

Lol he said that

15 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Is it possible to autobet while you are away without running it on your own hardware.

And that's why I said these gambling sites are made for people around the world and that base on online. You need internet access to play here. So it can't be offline game. Cause you need a device to play game online here. Why they will offer you offline.

I will not play, let alone have to do autobet while I go, because I can not possibly run autobet without watching the game. we need to watch our game so we know when to stop and replace the multiplier. if you autobet when you go and you lose, then you will regret, because you cannot watch your game

Cloud based autobetting is a super risky idea to be honest. Imagine you make an error on the settings and you can't see it wipe out your balance. If you have a huge balance it will be a problem.

Me thinks you should probably throw this thread up into the one Dan started having to do with the topic surrounding "what you would like to see in the next update of primedice" Well...at least that's what I think you should do. Because this thread isn't exactly discussing gambling...more as it is discussing the platform on which you place your gambling wagers through and the functions within. Reminds me of the time I accidently walked into the women's restroom and didn't realize it until I face to face with the mirror and a woman was giving me the old one eye. And would you believe it if I said she tried to have sexual intercourse upon my being inside the afore mentioned bathroom? Good because it wouldn't be true. 

I would like to see the ability to just let my computer place bets for me through the cloud while I'm offline too. Maybe I can just have poppa do that very thing for me. Good old pop pop.