energi1

Visit Gambling Sites in a Day

Hello,

I hope all friends stay healthy,
Visiting gambling sites is something we often do, and I can visit every day and actively play on the crypto gambling site, especially Primedice, because I happen to have a business in the online world as a seller, that's what makes me always visit gambling sites.
I want to ask you, how many times have you visited gambling sites in a day and how many hours have you played gambling? ....
whether playing gambling every day can be detrimental to health? .. Does visiting and playing gambling every day have entered an addiction? ...
thank you for your answers friends. enter you mean to me ,  see you

Edited by energi1

Depends - Usually I play regularly on 3 separate sites. However on occasion, I'll visit a few other sites that I trust where I can deposit my funds. The big issue with playing at too many places is its difficult to notice anomalies that affect your chances of winning (ie. a site cheating). In terms of hours, I used to spend a lot more time than I currently do gambling. The lesser, the better imo for both addiction as well as chances of winning and keeping your winnings.

I visit gambling sites everyday, don't know how much time I visit but I spent nearly two to three hours everyday at gambling sites. I take gambling as fun. It become my regular routine and habit. So when I get free time I visit gambling sites even I don't have coin. It's not gambling addiction as I don't play always. But if you do gambling for so long everyday it will make bad effect on your health. 

I don't visit others gambling sites, but trades ones. I'm not really sure how many hours I spent in PD since my account is (almost) always open in my computer, I just check, make a few bets and keep doing daily basis stuff. If I have a chance I log on my phone to kill time. There's something called the winning effect, and it says that win can make changes in the chemistry of your brain, making you more focused, more confident and more aggressive (In a good way). The downside is that winning can become physically addictive, that's why we should be able to set limits and know when to avoid martingale as much as possible since losing can be all the opposite of this.

Go slow for a healthy life and good mental health. ✌

Edited by Sokah

6 hours ago, energi1 said:

Hello,how many times have you visited gambling sites in a day and how many hours have you played gambling? ....
whether playing gambling every day can be detrimental to health? .. Does visiting and playing gambling every day have entered an addiction? ...
thank you for your answers friends. enter you mean to me ,  see you

Due to the ease of access with the help of better internet and technology. There are those few like me that whenever I have to check something on social media and my emails, you can expect another tab opened for pd and others.

It has been a routine, sometimes play an hour before I leave the house and when I get back.

3 hours ago, Sokah said:

I don't visit others gambling sites, but trades ones. I'm not really sure how many hours I spent in PD since my account is (almost) always open in my computer, I just check, make a few bets and keep doing daily basis stuff. If I have a chance I log on my phone to kill time. There's something called the winning effect, and it says that win can make changes in the chemistry of your brain, making you more focused, more confident and more aggressive (In a good way). The downside is that winning can become physically addictive, that's why we should be able to set limits and know when to avoid martingale as much as possible since losing can be all the opposite of this.

Go slow for a healthy life and good mental health. ✌

wow super mate....I like the last sentence you wrote " Go slow for a healthy life and good mental health. ✌ "

thanks you so much

back to old days i remember i was running Primedice site the whole day, i was a real addicted to primedice ! i spent too much time on it ! the first time i was checking in the morning was PD ! i used PD in my life even more than those who use social medias ! now i am less active ! but i still open PD more than other sites.

I only visit the site if I have free time. because I have busy every day. Gambling is not my priority, but every day I will always visit the site to play even if only briefly. however I prioritize my work

The longest stay on the gambling site with me is almost 2 days without sleep. It affects nerves and health, but I love this stress and adrenaline and I can’t live without this feeling.

I work as an internet cafe keeper so I can gamble for 7 hours a day because I play gambling while working managing internet cafes. When I am off I may only take a few minutes to visit the gambling website because I spend my vacation working with my family

The act of visiting primedice each day doesn't make me addicted. I think it is the actual gambling. Since I chat more than I gamble, it really is not a big problem for me :)