Chikou1306

if you knew the 9900x is coming in the next 10 rolls, you go all in ?

Hello !

as you read the title ! if you knew you will be able to hit the 9900x in the next 10 rolls but you will have only once chance to go all in and you can place a bet with only (all in ) !  so the odds are 1/10 ! much better than 1/10000 right ? in the other side you still can not risk whole amount and you cash out only 10% of your balance !

what would you chose ? going all in 9900x ? or cash 10% of your balance out ?

for me i would do 3 or 4 prerolls then i go all in, i always like to go risky ! and the funniest thing about gambling is to risk your money ! i think this is what is gambling about !

4 minutes ago, bigbrankx said:

what a question... who would not 

if you have 0.1 btc would you go all in 10x ? its the same question here but the payout changes only ! i bet many things will change when the money are in your balance , you will have to think twice ;) 

2 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

if you have 0.1 btc would you go all in 10x ? its the same question here but the payout changes only ! i bet many things will change when the money are in your balance , you will have to think twice ;) 

For what we know the max profit is 10btc, would be useless go all in with 0.1 and lost everything. If that's the situation, 10 bets with 0.001 base bet would be suitable for me since I can keep the profit and the initial balance.

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Sokah said:

For what we know the max profit is 10btc, would be useless go all in with 0.1 and lost everything. If that's the situation, 10 bets with 0.001 base bet would be suitable for me since I can keep the profit and the initial balance.

giphy.gif

i saw a guy in stake placing a bet of 50 btc and he won 85 btc in sports betting ! so yeah ! you can profit way more ! not 1000 btc ! but i think you still can profit 50 btc max !

48 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Of course, I would take what I have and lend it and put everything in place. But unfortunately we cannot know this and therefore it remains only in our dreams.

this topic is all about imaginary ! i just wanted to see if players decide to be greedy and go for more ! or take 10% and cashout ! and i think many of them will decide to look for more :) 

Well since i don't know the particulars roll that would bring out the 9900x, i would rather cash out on the 10%. You will be surprised it will drop, right after you all in your balance. So half bread is better than none they say

26 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Well since i don't know the particulars roll that would bring out the 9900x, i would rather cash out on the 10%. You will be surprised it will drop, right after you all in your balance. So half bread is better than none they say

i like the way you think to be honest ! at least you can take some money ! better than nothing ! in gambling if we cash out the money every time  we get a chance to ! we would be in a better situation ! but greed makes us blind.

Lol it's funny. Though it won't happen and no one can know it before. But as for fun if I learn that I'm going to get the 9900× in next 10 or few rolls I will make a good amount depo then place bet dividing my coin. I don't want to go for all in. I will be happy to just get it. I don't need it with all in. Cause there is no guarantee in which rolls it going to come. 

11 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

Hello !

as you read the title ! if you knew you will be able to hit the 9900x in the next 10 rolls but you will have only once chance to go all in and you can place a bet with only (all in ) !  so the odds are 1/10 ! much better than 1/10000 right ? in the other side you still can not risk whole amount and you cash out only 10% of your balance !

This would be another episode of What If? LoL. 

You may have a gut-feel that this roll would occur in about 10 bets but certainty is impossible, unless you have both seeds.

3 hours ago, jamyr said:

This would be another episode of What If? LoL. 

You may have a gut-feel that this roll would occur in about 10 bets but certainty is impossible, unless you have both seeds.

well ! the question started with "if" ! you just have to use your imagination buddy ! we all know its not possible ! i just wanted how far players would go if they have a chance to either win big with low risk or cash out without any risk ! that's the point of the topic.

We all know that no one knows when the numbers 99.99 and 0 will come out, but even if I know I will hit the 9900x multiplier in 10 rolls I won't do all in, maybe I will use some of my balance for it.

I will divide my money by 10 so I will not lose anything and certainly win some amount of money. Well looking to go all in tempting but its like 1/10 chance so more risk of busting then getting anything lol. So definately playing safe is better than going all in.

41 minutes ago, EpicGord said:

I will divide my money by 10 so I will not lose anything and certainly win some amount of money. Well looking to go all in tempting but its like 1/10 chance so more risk of busting then getting anything lol. So definately playing safe is better than going all in.

I would do same , didive my bankroll to avoid busting in one single bet, i guess it's safer and if i hit one of them i would get some profit at least.

It depends how big my balance is at the time that I know it will come in the next 10 rolls. I would go all in if my balance was less than 0.002 btc, at the time of this comment :D

I would risk and all in bet in a 1/10 chance? higher chance of busting and no chance to recover when you all in, but gambling is all about risk taking. It's like betting a lottery, you know you got a tiny chance of winning but you just need to try your luck. I will try my luck in a 1/10 odds.

I gotta admit as i first read the headline of this topic i was ready to type "What kinda dumb ass question is this shit? Who wouldn't go all in..." and then as my mental rant trailed off to the realization of what your question was i became pleasantly surprised! 

Man that's a toughy is my new position. I would have to say i would dread the first nine roles and then blast out my wallet on the tenth knowing that the previous nine roles left only one outcome...BINGO. Hmmm...

I'm proud of myself for thoroughly thinking this problem through in a split second and making myself feel big. Yea...i'm a big brain. 

Why not? Men that is 9900x coming and the possibility of you becoming a millionaire is only 10 bets away. The question is too obvious. Of course before going all in i will dive my current balance into 10 so it can endure the possibility of getting red before hand.

I will play very brave so if I have 0.1 bitcoin and know it will hit in 10 bets, I will bet 0.01 bitcoin because with that it can make a lot of profit so I play flat without raising bb every time I lose and I will immediately stop if successful hit.
I really want to know when I can hit Po 9900