vinka1976

Monero AND Dash

Monero, Dash or Both, please vote......  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Y/N

• YES
    • NO
    • BOTH

I want to see Stellar Lumens (XLM) at pd. I have also told it before. When I heard that pd is going to add new coin few weeks ago I thought it would be XLM. Finally they added TRX. Many people love trx also. But next I want to see xlm. Monero and dash is good option too. 

1 hour ago, vinka1976 said:

I would like to see these coins on pd, wouldn't you? VOTE......

To have more coins to be available to play with would make pd even better.

Although the way it is now, its all good but anything addition for the better is always welcome.

Both coins are good, but they're both stagnant the way litecoin is, no much partnership going on, nothing. most of these coins are riding on the price of Bitcoin, an increase in bitcoin price will definitely give them a rise in price due to the past trade volumes. 

Im ok with whatever coin is added. I also was thinking about XLM being added not TRX. In the end it helps to the users to know more cryptos and gain information about the matter. Dash, monero, stellar, etc. Are coins that i can see being added in a future, but i would not be surprised if another one less know is the one selected, atferall is a matter of bussiness and convenience to the parties involved.

On 20/12/2019 at 00:58, Mahdirakib said:

I want to see Stellar Lumens (XLM) at pd. I have also told it before. When I heard that pd is going to add new coin few weeks ago I thought it would be XLM. Finally they added TRX. Many people love trx also. But next I want to see xlm. Monero and dash is good option too. 

I was rooting for Stellar too when I first heard about the new coin. I still hope it to be added in the future since most of the people in PD use the blockchain wallet as the main savings account. Would be easier for them to exchange and save within the same account.

The Monero (XLM) privacy it's perfect for players that like to play hidden. They should consider adding it in the next versions.