Labsjean

PO 2.91 TO 3X

Hey guys! Tell me your idea about playing  of 2.91x to 3x payout ? It turns out I have been using this one since a while over other payout.Do you have any advice what  payout should I  use  aside from this ?

7 hours ago, Labsjean said:

Hey guys! Tell me your idea about playing  of 2.91x to 3x payout ? It turns out I have been using this one since a while over other payout.Do you have any advice what  payout should I  use  aside from this ?

Have you won? Have you increased each time you had a losing bet? This way we might come with other ideass

i would say 10x ! its not hight and also not low payout, you can make a good profit for the medium term run, but be aware, if you stick with the same payout for the long run you will get busted for sure, the house edge will catch you , keep changing between the payouts and play random. best of luck.

I would suggest you to play in po 5x, because in po it is quite easy to find victory and of course if you experience long red not so long and with a little capital and the right capital calculation can definitely be hit. I hope you try to play in the PO is probably the best advice from me.

On 17/12/2019 at 05:54, Chikou1306 said:

i would say 10x ! its not hight and also not low payout, you can make a good profit for the medium term run, but be aware, if you stick with the same payout for the long run you will get busted for sure, the house edge will catch you , keep changing between the payouts and play random. best of luck.

Ye but as you go higher than 5-6 the payout back is too low and 2 rows with 40 reds losing destroys all your balance

Don't stuck to same payout always. Make changes in your game time to time. I also play on 1.2× I play auto game mode while I use that payout. I set increase 50-60℅ on loss with a base bet of 10-100 sats (depends on my bankroll) then start auto bet. Setting 60% increase on loss is risky much but it gives good profit. You can play 5×, 9× or 100× and bigger hunting payout on different time. 

On 12/17/2019 at 8:42 AM, Labsjean said:

my advice is don't play too often with 1 strategy, often change the strategy is good, 1 strategy we often use ... we get a long red,
I like PO2.2x and PO99x, .... good luck