AlexKen

Unequal Chat Handling

I come here to report an honest and constructive criticism, unlike many who post here just to earn points, in fact my criticism is honest and constructive.

I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the difference in treatment that the chat in Portuguese received on the site,
I realized that a long time ago the chat in Portuguese had not received rain.
however, all other conversations continue to receive rain normally.
So if possible, I would like to know why the discrimination with chat in Portuguese, with a total difference in treatment compared to other chats as you can see in the screenshots below,
If there are any errors on our part, please let us know how we want to fix it so it can rain again in Portuguese chat.
We are open to a dialogue to improve the use of chat and the site as a whole.

Sincerely, I hope this message is read with due respect to you and the site owner.
Here is nothing more than a constructive criticism that shows my dissatisfaction with the difference in treatment with chat in Portuguese.

We thank you in advance for your valuable attention and expect a positive return from their owners.

517891991_Portugus.thumb.png.a940104fbc965f8348214c790e7e6986.pngrusso.thumb.png.39290c01e23d2355a7feb0010e447e96.pngfilipino.thumb.png.5838b0e05122cffe91a7fdf0625e463e.pngingles.thumb.png.9846fc2011845776f7831d37d995306b.pngingles.thumb.png.9846fc2011845776f7831d37d995306b.png

Bahasa.png

i am not a mod or a technical staff , but i think it is because the inactivity of that chat room ! we all know 10 players are able to receive the tips from rainbot ! so there must be at least more than 20 players in the chat room, because it doesnt make sence if the rainbot keeps tipping te same 10 members ( i doubt there is at least 10 players in the room ) ! i think this is why there is no rain in the portuguese chat room. 

i think your english is very good ! if you are looking for some rains you can join the english chatroom as a temporary solution until the portuguese chatroom becomes more active :) 

3 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i am not a mod or a technical staff , but i think it is because the inactivity of that chat room ! we all know 10 players are able to receive the tips from rainbot ! so there must be at least more than 20 players in the chat room, because it doesnt make sence if the rainbot keeps tipping te same 10 members ( i doubt there is at least 10 players in the room ) ! i think this is why there is no rain in the portuguese chat room. 

i think your english is very good ! if you are looking for some rains you can join the english chatroom as a temporary solution until the portuguese chatroom becomes more active :) 

Hello Chikou1306, thanks for the reply, your reply is very welcome!

However, this does not make much sense, because there are other less active conversations that continue to receive rain, I noticed that inactivity in Portuguese chat started after the rainbot was deleted, which led members to either leave the site or migrate to others. conversations.

Hmm interesting, but it could rain only the active guys, let' say there are 5, let's rain 5. That's how the bot should work, in any case the ammount rainned is most of the time less than a tip..so I don't get why only the english chat get the rain only

Hello @AlexKen,

The first thing you should do is link your primedice account to your forum account so staff can recognize which account on primedice is using this account. - https://forum.primedice.com/topic/24059-how-to-link-your-primedice-account/

Now coming to the problem at hand, the most likely reason is that there needs to be a minimum number of members active in the chat to be eligible to receive rains. If you can, encourage the members to be more active and see if that makes any difference to the rain received.

Also when you agree to someone's comments, use the upvote system to agree to their post instead of making a new post. Since you are new to the forum you would want to read the forum rules and guidelines which are linked in my signature.