Shekhar1992GL

Possible improvements In Primedice Game

Hi Guys,
In Primedice we can play only single game called Dice.
What u think current Dice game is fulled with all possible improvements or still their more possible thing can be added.
-Advance autobet setting where we can change payout after loss.
-Number Range selection for any payout.

23 hours ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

Hi Guys,
In Primedice we can play only single game called Dice.
What u think current Dice game is fulled with all possible improvements or still their more possible thing can be added.
-Advance autobet setting where we can change payout after loss.
-Number Range selection for any payout.

I am a big advocate of number range selection for any payout. I want to see that, I think I will be more lucky hitting 66.66 or 69.69 instead of the god damn 99.99 (which is never hit when you want...)

Autobet is a bit strange if you think about it, maybe there can be an option to be there and activate it only from settings, as a new player comming it's a bit awkward if there are too many details

2 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

I am a big advocate of number range selection for any payout. I want to see that, I think I will be more lucky hitting 66.66 or 69.69 instead of the god damn 99.99 (which is never hit when you want...)

Autobet is a bit strange if you think about it, maybe there can be an option to be there and activate it only from settings, as a new player comming it's a bit awkward if there are too many details

believe me ! if you wanted to hit the 9900x with any other number, the odds will still the same, and you will think that you cant hit them ! they will refuse to come when you need them :D nothing comes when you need it in gambling 

20 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

believe me ! if you wanted to hit the 9900x with any other number, the odds will still the same, and you will think that you cant hit them ! they will refuse to come when you need them :D nothing comes when you need it in gambling 

Somehow you're right, but you have to agree with me that hitting those numbers is way better than the 99.99 . I  find quite lame that they did nothing to improve somehow the dice game in so many years.