Chikou1306

Do you check the forum topics before starting a new one?

For most of the time, NO. to me old posts are for old players/users  and the version of the dice they have that time. Creating topic with the same content but different perspective in my opinion is okay. There are a of changes in the site or crypto and to be at par to the changes, some topics needs to be re-discuss. 

13 hours ago, policewale said:

For most of the time, NO. to me old posts are for old players/users  and the version of the dice they have that time. Creating topic with the same content but different perspective in my opinion is okay. There are a of changes in the site or crypto and to be at par to the changes, some topics needs to be re-discuss. 

Hahaha where same mate I just use the search bar if my  topic is very common. Yea there's a lot of changes every year or month that's why 
there's a same topic but different perspective like my topic " adding crypto there's already topic on that but it's 2019 and my new topic was this 2020.

1 hour ago, Jelanstream said:

Hahaha where same mate I just use the search bar if my  topic is very common. Yea there's a lot of changes every year or month that's why 
there's a same topic but different perspective like my topic " adding crypto there's already topic on that but it's 2019 and my new topic was this 2020.

In addition to that some topics are lacking and need further discussion. So in my opinion, repeating topics are okay. 

9 minutes ago, policewale said:

So in my opinion, repeating topics are okay.

Repeating topics that have been recently discussed will lead to removal of post followed by warning and/or ban from the forum. Please be careful how much ontopic the discussion is before making a new topic. Very old topics should also not be "necroposted" and in those cases you may start a new topic for the same if it is again on point.

On 09/12/2019 at 05:54, iulianbutanu said:

Never, i mean there is already not so much activity here so why would I? I just come, see last replies and give my opinion on what others said. 

i feel the same way also new players or people not that active usually they dont join to read the oldests topics, maybe it could be repetitive but u can get the newers to get interested on the forum activity

3 minutes ago, katsuragi said:

i feel the same way also new players or people not that active usually they dont join to read the oldests topics, maybe it could be repetitive but u can get the newers to get interested on the forum activity

Yea, It's better to create a new topic with with meaningful and not repeated so other people will interested on that and replying 
you a good feedback.

4 hours ago, Ph4ntom said:

Yes I do and I wish everyone do the same, cause it helps to keep the forums cleaner and helps to find whatever you're looking for.

I also expect the same thing so that this forum is maintained quite well so that there is no spamming, but to find the title of the topic that we created already or not, it's really difficult because here there are so many topics so if you look for it will be very difficult.

Hmn, I am grateful I read this thread. Now I am aware that same topic will be prevented if we just search if the topic we are going to created was already been discussed by the forum community. This way, it can prevent the double posting of the same topic.

7 hours ago, Iyahmo said:

Hmn, I am grateful I read this thread. Now I am aware that same topic will be prevented if we just search if the topic we are going to created was already been discussed by the forum community. This way, it can prevent the double posting of the same topic.

great this topic helped you :) well i really think everyone should check the forum topics before starting to post, there is a research option, if anyone wanted to share any idea , its easy to look for a topic :)