Chikou1306

Do you check the forum topics before starting a new one?

hello everyone !

lately i read many new topics with the same content of many older topics, idea's have already been token, and many topics that we already discussed before ! i read many topics with literally with the same content of many other topics, i think it's easier and useful to replay on the old topics than opening the same topic every time, to avoid repeating and spamming the forums. it's easy, if you dont have any idea just dont post a topic, and please check the forum sections to see if there is anybody else has already posted what you are about to post. just to see this forum clean, and to make it a better place with a better creative ideas. :) 

Yeah most of the time i do check forum before starting a new one. First of al i think it's better for forum if every users would do it, it's not so interesting to read same topics, pretty annoying.

I generally do not check the posts beyond the most resent ones. The ones seen without running a new page that is. On the one hand i most definitely do agree with the nice guy that it would keep the community clean..although i have been one to casually toss syringes from the driver seat of my car along the highway. But on the other hand there is a very decent group of people who make a modest to above modest salsbury steak to keep up the community and manage double topics or irrelevent postage. So i say keep in mind the dumbassery of our thoughts before posting. If y0u can guess the topics already been discussed then kindly keep it to yourself. If its eating at you at night and you feel the need to share it then kindly check for recycling and post away. Jajajaja Batman for prime minister 2020

Yup, i always read and check the sections before making some new post. so many people make a same content because they dont read the other posts before or maybe they just joined the Forum so they still dont understand the forum rules.

I think I never started a new topic, except maybe once. And if I had to, I check the forum first, to be sure to avoid duplicates.

It's true that there are some topics that are very similar, and we should make the effort to check the forum before posting a new topic.

On 08/12/2019 at 00:52, Chikou1306 said:

hello everyone !

lately i read many new topics with the same content of many older topics, idea's have already been token, and many topics that we already discussed before ! i read many topics with literally with the same content of many other topics, i think it's easier and useful to replay on the old topics than opening the same topic every time, to avoid repeating and spamming the forums. it's easy, if you dont have any idea just dont post a topic, and please check the forum sections to see if there is anybody else has already posted what you are about to post. just to see this forum clean, and to make it a better place with a better creative ideas. :) 

Never, i mean there is already not so much activity here so why would I? I just come, see last replies and give my opinion on what others said. 

it's just that it's now forbidden to comment on old topics, your comment will be deleted by the moderator. because I once did it and was deleted by the moderator. and the moderator said that we should look at the date the topic was posted, topics that are too long should not be commented on. I think primedice forums are still better than stake forums, you can see in stake forums that the same topic is repeatedly discussed, but in primedice forums it rarely happens

I rarely open the forum and comment other than just to follow the challenges of the forum so the possibility of those who make the same topic are people like me who just played in the forum and then made the topic to look cool or just to find satosi, for now I am less active in The primedice forum is rumored to have a discussion going around and around the same place.

8 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

it's just that it's now forbidden to comment on old topics, your comment will be deleted by the moderator. because I once did it and was deleted by the moderator. and the moderator said that we should look at the date the topic was posted, topics that are too long should not be commented on. I think primedice forums are still better than stake forums, you can see in stake forums that the same topic is repeatedly discussed, but in primedice forums it rarely happens

not all old posts are forbidden, i checked them many times, you still can replay on many old topics ! 

9 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

Never, i mean there is already not so much activity here so why would I? I just come, see last replies and give my opinion on what others said. 

i agree with you,  the forum is less active than before ! many people come to check forums and the replay only on giveaways and few other topics, i wonder if they want to see some new topics with different contents, because as i said, many users are repeating what already posted.

7 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I rarely open the forum and comment other than just to follow the challenges of the forum so the possibility of those who make the same topic are people like me who just played in the forum and then made the topic to look cool or just to find satosi, for now I am less active in The primedice forum is rumored to have a discussion going around and around the same place.

may i ask if you are interested of new topics with a different contents ! like primedice news and reviews ! and bitcoin and gambling topics...etc ! after all this forum is not only about challenges :) 

16 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah most of the time i do check forum before starting a new one. First of al i think it's better for forum if every users would do it, it's not so interesting to read same topics, pretty annoying.

unfortunately, many members post the same topics ! there are other members that dont even post the topics in the right section ! and unfortunately, they post just to post !

3 hours ago, bigbrankx said:

Yes doing so, and most time after checking the forum i dont even make a new post. )

Good for you brank. You can follow me way easier to see what's new and interesting in this forum. Nonetheless the best poster lol

I never personally create forum topics here as there are only a limited number of topics that you can make about the site. Yes, you can waffle on and probably make an infinite number of topics, but I can imagine that the quality of these will be very low :/ 

18 hours ago, ThePug said:

I never personally create forum topics here as there are only a limited number of topics that you can make about the site. Yes, you can waffle on and probably make an infinite number of topics, but I can imagine that the quality of these will be very low :/ 

the quality always depends on the writer, if you have different ideas, different way of thinking , you will always find a way to create a good topic that everyone likes :) 

On 10/12/2019 at 04:28, Chikou1306 said:

may i ask if you are interested of new topics with a different contents ! like primedice news and reviews ! and bitcoin and gambling topics...etc ! after all this forum is not only about challenges :) 

I like to read some new topics but rarely do comments in it because when discussing about the crypto coin I can only listen because I don't really understand the development of the crypto coin based on what it can be so that it can be naek or trun price.
the topics that I like mostly review sharing strategies in playing dice especially when hunting for high payouts

20 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I like to read some new topics but rarely do comments in it because when discussing about the crypto coin I can only listen because I don't really understand the development of the crypto coin based on what it can be so that it can be naek or trun price.
the topics that I like mostly review sharing strategies in playing dice especially when hunting for high payouts

i think this is what topics have been made for, to help answer the questions you have, to make you understand what you didnt. if you find troubles understanding any thing, just replay in topic and i am pretty sure, other members will help you out. :) 

3 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

To say it again, I am lazy to do it and it is good to actually create new topic as you never know if the people that replied in the other one are still active here

it's also good to make different topics, not only same topics keep repeating the whole time, i am pretty sure there are many topics with the same content written more than twice ! just to avoid the repetition, and to make the quality as better as possible.

of course I will check the old topic because if the topic we make is the same it will be deleted by the moderator. maybe what I sometimes do is read a variety of old topics and then I change starting from the language but almost has the same core but different.

I always check past posts before posting a new topic.  It does get old seeing the same content repeated over and over again, and it is very apparent that most folks do not look to see what has already been discussed.

Yeah I search before making a new topic. I try to make unique post but it's not easy always to avoid all words that have been discussed before. As a result some of my statement match with previously created topics but the main theme is different in my topic. You can't avoid all things in your new topics that have been discussed before. Cause it's all about gambling. 

Its common sense to search just in case, so yeah. There are times where perhaps a topic can be the same but at the same time different, all because of wording or the way the author can present it to you. So i would say that is ok to repeat (sort of) certain things of a topic if in the end your goal is not the same. 

I can agree on something too; perhaps the more the time passes, the harder it is to create something unique, but thats the point.

Yes I always do a search to see if a similar topic has been created, but it is not 100% effective. If the search tool was better, I think there would be less post duplications.