Have you experienced the same error in my screenshot below? 

This occurs every time i go to the vip tab to claim reload. 

Screenshot_20191203_150312_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Heya, @bendits1 :) 

Need to check with you first if you have the latest system update on the device from which you are playing, as well as the latest Browser update, please?

Hi Bojana.. I usually use my phone.. With android 10.. Latest software and also i always update my app. Google chrome. 

9 hours ago, bendits1 said:

Hi Bojana.. I usually use my phone.. With android 10.. Latest software and also i always update my app. Google chrome. 

Could you clear your cache and cookies and relogin to your account? I am not sure if you have some cache from the previous updates causing this issue 🤔 

If this error persists, would you mind sending us a console screenshot, but actually for that a desctop device would be needed? 😕

I am getting various errors too, not that it is a nuisance for me, its just that it is something new. 

Like yesterday, I got some GDPR consent/compliance expiring error something like that but mostly error was saying the server took too long to respond pls try again later.. Will take a screenshot of these errors and post it here.

6 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I do have same error when i want to use my boost/reload and some other errors as well.

I'm no longer getting these errors, I mean I just got up from bed and logged on primedice and didn't get any error. . yet?

On 05/12/2019 at 00:59, jamyr said:

I'm no longer getting these errors, I mean I just got up from bed and logged on primedice and didn't get any error. . yet?

We had a sudden bug that occurred there yesterday, but it was reported to the devs and fixed easily ;) Should all run smoothly now, at least on our part :) 

2 hours ago, hudost2 said:

I'm still getting this error actually. i'll clear my cache like you suggested. Not much of a bother really. 

well maybe you got used to it like most. It's really not much of a problem, but it is something that is an error that was never happening until recently

There is no such issue anymore after some API fix from the Devs team ;)

I know that because i had reported multiple time Stake's support team there was an on going throttle using same http connection to multiple connections (it has to be only 1).

Therefore everything was lagging and hanging.

If you get such thing is not due to caching or whatsoever.