iulianbutanu

More possibilities in choosing your winning number

So, I don't know if the name of the topic is right.

But my idea is like this:

I want to bet that the next roll will give me the numbers between 10 and 90 .That should be 80% chance of winning right? Instead of having by default low or high and betting numbers to start from 0.

For example instead of hunting 99.99, i would like to hunt on 9900x just 69.69 (a way better number).

I think this was a subject for talk a while ago, but i couldn't find any related topic.

if i got you in a right way, you mean you will have to chose what interval you want to hunt with the same payout, for exemple when you play 9900x you can choose the number you hit it instead of 99.99 and 0.00, you can hit that multiplier with 69.69,, i think there is a topic with the same content that i replayed early last month.. i wish to see this feature in the future, it would be funny to choose the number you want to hit :) 

8 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

if i got you in a right way, you mean you will have to chose what interval you want to hunt with the same payout, for exemple when you play 9900x you can choose the number you hit it instead of 99.99 and 0.00, you can hit that multiplier with 69.69,, i think there is a topic with the same content that i replayed early last month.. i wish to see this feature in the future, it would be funny to choose the number you want to hit :) 

Yes, that's what i meant, i don't know what you replied last month but this could be a breakthrough update that no other dice site has

okay, i found the topic i told you about, the same content though ,

and i saw many other sites applying this idea before, many of them are closed now, but it wont be the first time to see such a feature if they ever added it in primedice :)