bendits1

Low payout or high payout?

I prefer to play with high payout, 99x, 120x, 990x and 9900x. 

I wouldn't say that playing with low payout is safe. From my experience, I always lose more with it than when playing with high payout.

i always like to play 11x, it's my favorite payout overall, i know i shouldnt stick with the same payout for the long run but when i start rolling i lose control on myself and stick with the same payout until i get busted, well 11x payout is not a high and not a low payout, it's in the middle and that is why i like to play it alot

26 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i always like to play 11x, it's my favorite payout overall, i know i shouldnt stick with the same payout for the long run but when i start rolling i lose control on myself and stick with the same payout until i get busted, well 11x payout is not a high and not a low payout, it's in the middle and that is why i like to play it alot

Though i dont know how to play with 11x. Still i will try 😂 

3 hours ago, Betwrong said:

I prefer to play with high payout, 99x, 120x, 990x and 9900x. 

I wouldn't say that playing with low payout is safe. From my experience, I always lose more with it than when playing with high payout.

Same.. Experience.. Low payout will make u bust.. 

I think a lower payout is more risky, because you inherently bet a larger proportion of your balance, which is often all in. Higher payouts usually involve betting a very small fraction of your balance, so can be seen as a bit safer.

14 hours ago, bendits1 said:

Though i dont know how to play with 11x. Still i will try 😂 

Same.. Experience.. Low payout will make u bust.. 

yeah you should give it a try, you will have much fun, you wont get busted playing that payout, its not high or low payout, you can try it with low bet amounts at first and if it works for you , you can increase the bet amount , best of luck rolling :) 

i just fairly play and randomly in my p.o so it depends if im really into high profits im on high but i keep myself on being greedy so i need to stick on bal. p.o where is x2 😂

martingale strat yow 😁😅 

2 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

there is no multiplier that I often use, I always play with multiple strategies, every time I hit one multiplier, then I will replace with another multiplier. because I'm used to losing if I play with one multiplier for a long time

Can u share some? 😂 

3 hours ago, bendits1 said:

Can u share some? 😂 

i only play multipliers 99x to 990x using dicebot. because on dicebot I can use a 1 sats bet with an on loss of 2% for 99x, but if playing on the site the 1 sats bet will not increase with a 2% on loss. if I hit 99x, then I will replace it with a 100x multiplier, and so on until the 990x multiplier

My strategy is play on small multiplier and increase bet on max after 2-3 loss streak (1.01x to 1.10x payouts)
 but some time is sucks and entire balance getting busted.

so  in last month i change my strategy and try to hunt big multipler
but i even unlucky on big multipliers and loss big amount in last month and in first week of december.

now i dont know which multipler i need to choose.

at first I was happy to play with x990 payout to play here but for now I feel very difficult to win with high payout so I decided to return to a low payout like x33 only. playing lower payouts like 1.1 or 1.5 here is very difficult for me to win

Usually i playing on small multipliers.
some time i try big multiplier like 100x - 1000x 
but in last week i loose more than 30,000 doges while playing on 100x. (feeling big multipliers bad now)

i loose more on big multipliers compare to small so i usually prefer to play on small multipliers like 1.10x -2.00x

Low payout is the way of my game. Mostly I play with low payout. But I love to hunt also. 1.2× is my favourite payout nowadays. I place big bet and try to make profit. But there is risk always. Same way there is risk on high payout too cause long red streak happens always. I think you have same risk on both payout. You just need to be lucky to win always. 

lower payout is more risky it maybe have a higher profit but it's risky over higher payout all you have to do is expect how many a hundred reds does a higher payout before it hits green but the profit will be worth it just start with a lower bet if your newbie . Then find more strategy that u think will suit your game .plan.