Byteking

New Coin on Primedice.

The new coin is only going to introduce more players to the site. Some people only wager in a certain currency, so this implication can only have a positive effect on the volume of players on the site. ;) 

On 11/12/2019 at 00:41, energi1 said:

After Tron ....  I hope xlm (STELLAR LUMENS)

i wanted to see XLM for a long time now, everyone wants it though, i think the next one will be XLM , unless they have a different opinion, you know, eddie always have different ideas ! :D

the new tron coins, I feel that tron has a fairly affordable price so that it can be another option when playing. I have not tried to play with Tron because I have not bought from the market because I do not have capital yet. Hehe, maybe if the price in the market goes down, I will buy and use it to play.

1 hour ago, raycent18 said:

i just know about that coin, but i dont know where i trade or convert :)

You can find more about exchanges trading tron here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/markets/

I am not suggesting you to buy it though, I myself am never supportive of these projects.

8 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I have tried Tron a bit, and I am not a big fan of the project myself.  But it is always good when new coins are introduced for us to try out...

I hope after coin Tron ( TRX ) Primedice also presents STELLAR LUMENS (XLM) coins

Sports book adds boost on your VIP progression on Stake and I kinda like that ... and you can bet safe on the teams that you trust and you're confident on ..

On the other hand TRON is way better than Doge :)  a bit higher in value than Doge and its really fun to play with 

I've held quite a storage of XLM - but I was surprised it was Tron as it's not really a coin I would play with. I've not really much heard anything about it either but I have heard and done a lot with XLM coins. I'm hoping the next one will be XLM because that would bring gambling to a whole new level as well as open more doors for users too.