bendits1

Preferred cryptocurrency

What cryptocurrency do you usually gamble in primedice? 

In Pd, i usually play btc cause other crypto has small value when converted to money

..but v6turbo inspires me to play with eth too. ☺ Though i dont have much capital like he does. 

45 minutes ago, paparoll said:

I play seriously with BTC then some XRP, the rest is for grabbing huge luck. I do wish they would have IOTA

What is IOTA? 

5 hours ago, bendits1 said:

What cryptocurrency do you usually gamble in primedice? 

In Pd, i usually play btc cause other crypto has small value when converted to money

..but v6turbo inspires me to play with eth too. ☺ Though i dont have much capital like he does. 

Any..anything i find in my balances i gamble, isn't it fair enough?  I mean gambling is one thing that doesn't matter how you gamble or with what, you will always lose on long term

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I mostly play with BTC, but lately I often try to play with doge and eth, and in my opinion, I get a decent profit when using these two coins. and I will also try playing with other coins

I play only with doge when trying new strategy. 

i would say btc as i always say, but lately bitcoin transactions became really slow and it bothers me a lot, especially when i want to play so bad, not forgetting the transaction fees which are very high, i think the best currency to use in gambling is doge or xrp, you dont have to pay higher fees and the transactions take only few minutes :) 

I usually use btc and xrp for playing gamble in prime dice. But if there had other crypto like bat, ae, xlm I would paly more. By the way Plying gamble here I feel lucky because I won several times and I doubled my coins playing gamble here. It's so easy to play gamble here like dice or any other gamble.

On 29/11/2019 at 22:13, bendits1 said:

I play only with doge when trying new strategy. 

You try a new strategy with doge and if that strategy works then you play with the new strategy with btc, so will it work when you use btc? because there are a number of strategies that I use successfully when using doge but not when I use btc

17 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You try a new strategy with doge and if that strategy works then you play with the new strategy with btc, so will it work when you use btc? because there are a number of strategies that I use successfully when using doge but not when I use btc

True... i dont know why its hard to win using btc with the same strategy u are using with other coins.