Jess

Choose A Charity Poll #17

Choose A Charity Poll #17  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. 1. Which Charity gets our $1,000 donation?

• World Wildlife Fund
    • Canine Therapy Corps
    • Trees For The Future
    • No Kid Hungry

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/12/19 at 16:42

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want to see receive a $1,000 donation!

• World Wildlife Fund: WWF created an emergency fund to get resources to the people at the front lines of the dramatic fires affecting the Amazon.
  • Canine Therapy Corps: Canine Therapy Corps, Inc. empowers and motivates individuals to improve their physical and psychological health and well being by harnessing the human-animal bond; provides goal-directed, interactive animal-assisted therapy services free of charge using volunteers and certified therapy dogs; and advances animal-assisted interventions through research and collaboration.
  • Trees For The Future: Trees For The Future works to end hunger and poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa.
  • No Kid Hungry: As a child hunger organization, ending childhood hunger is the primary focus of No Kid Hungry.

choose a charity PD.png

5 hours ago, jamyr said:

My vote goes to the Trees for the Future.

When we are able grow so much trees, in the process we save the earth and all that lives in it.

I, in particular, found it a bit weird to have 2 projects that are pretty much the same (WWF and Tress for the Future).. I know we desperately need more trees, after all, they are what keep us breathing... but at the same time endangered animals (supported by WWF) are an essential part of this ecosystem as they eat the fruits of these trees and then spread their seeds (helping in this reforestation) over such an area that we humans normally we can't reach.. thats why my pick will always be WWF ☺️