Mahdirakib

Have you ever done this by mistake?

We make mistake very often in our game. Did you ever set wrong win chance by mistake that you want to put in payout?

Like I wanted to play on 1.2× payout but unfortunately put it on win chance and haven't noticed. The payout become 82.5× as the opposite of it what it should be. And I rolled all red bet then notice wtf I did!!

actually it happens a lot, and it doesnt bother me when i play low bet amounts, the problem is when i play with big bet amounts and this happens, i remember few years back i wanted to go 0.05 btc all in 2x payout but i set 2% chance by mistake and it all gone ! so yeah, you need to double check your settings before you start playing

yesterday I made a mistake, I played at a 100x multiplier (auto play) by increasing the on loss by 2%, and I hit it. after that I switch to the 4x multiplier and play manually and I will increase my bet after a few roll if it hasn't hit, and I hit it twice and I was surprised when I saw my balance became 0.3 eth, apparently I still play in the multiplier 100x and play manually and I raised the bet after a few rolls and I hit it twice. a mistake that becomes luck

15 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yesterday I made a mistake, I played at a 100x multiplier (auto play) by increasing the on loss by 2%, and I hit it. after that I switch to the 4x multiplier and play manually and I will increase my bet after a few roll if it hasn't hit, and I hit it twice and I was surprised when I saw my balance became 0.3 eth, apparently I still play in the multiplier 100x and play manually and I raised the bet after a few rolls and I hit it twice. a mistake that becomes luck

you got lucky then, that mistake could eat your balance since you were playing high multiplier, luck was by your side this time, but be careful, it does not  work like that always, i suggest you to recheck your settings before you start playing :) best of luck rolling 

I sometimes set hotkeys and start chatting and miss the fact that I am actually making wagers when I attempt to chat. Sometimes its bad, other times I am happy.

The other one is thinking I am making one bet but actually setup autoroll and watch a win and 3 reds to bleed me out.

On 28/11/2019 at 00:00, Mahdirakib said:

We make mistake very often in our game. Did you ever set wrong win chance by mistake that you want to put in payout?

Like I wanted to play on 1.2× payout but unfortunately put it on win chance and haven't noticed. The payout become 82.5× as the opposite of it what it should be. And I rolled all red bet then notice wtf I did!!

I think there was a streamer at a moment who did on win increase by 100% or smth, and won like 0.1 btc in 4 bets by mistake. 

The good part is that he didn't had enough btc for his increase or he could've busted.

It happens to go all in with small bets that's true and unfortunate

On 30/11/2019 at 02:19, Chikou1306 said:

you got lucky then, that mistake could eat your balance since you were playing high multiplier, luck was by your side this time, but be careful, it does not  work like that always, i suggest you to recheck your settings before you start playing :) best of luck rolling 

yes, I admit I was lucky at the time. I regret that I was too careless and too rushed to play until I didn't realize that I was still at a 100x multiplier, but luckily I hit it, thanks for the advice, good luck friend

Yes it happen with me also but luckily not max bet button used,
otherwise it would be worst situation i faced.

i think we need to make all type of mistakes at-least once but we need to learn from it.
otherwise making mistake is worthless.

I do not make mistakes. Everything thing i do good or bad was done just the way it was supposed to be done at the time of its doing. Egg shells in my french toast. Very good. Bank account in the negative. Part of the plan. Divorced just in time to marry my wife. I love her. 

If we spend any tine thinking about the mistakes we make we will not realize there waz not even a mistake in the first place. Never look back. Always follow the leader. 

I once did that so I was looking for a profit at payout 98% and when I lost I would go straight at times 1000x but I turned out the opposite like you did that is looking for profit at 9% payout so automatically when the game happens immediately red and bet the game immediately stops