Byteking

Profit Removed from Stats.

Personally it suits me. I think everyone's profits should remain private. Moreover, we can always ask for our statistics to the support when we want, so there is no problem.

3 hours ago, jomaka said:

Personally it suits me. I think everyone's profits should remain private. Moreover, we can always ask for our statistics to the support when we want, so there is no problem.

its not really a problem , there is a hidden option, people can always hide their statistics if they want, the issue here is that we can't check our statistics. at first they removed the chat messages statistics and now they did it with the profit statistics. i really want to see them back in the nearest future.

It can't deny the fact that red profits are embarassing for some that is why I think they removed it. Anyway, it is still fine since we can see our own profits when we orivate mmessage modbot so we can see our own negative or positive profits.

in my opinion it is quite helpful because it makes me not so inferior to other players who get a lot of profit so that I can still play without any fear related to the losses that I experienced. so the game that I do can be done freely without the burden of loss or trauma.

On 22/11/2019 at 17:15, Byteking said:

With some new update primedice decided to remove profits from stats, i think this update was not necessary, why do you think they removed it, do you think this update is helpful in anyway?

Yes, it should still be like before. Because I'm sure almost all players who play on gambling sites always pay attention to their statistics. I don't know the exact reason why the Primedice eliminates it from view. I have never asked that question all this time

8 hours ago, ombrerico said:

I enjoyed seeing the profits and losses.
It helped to program in the bets.
Unfortunately they removed this information.
I hope one day come back.

Have you tried contacting support? if I'm not mistaken, we can ask them to show our own statistics. Because the important thing is we can see what the last condition of our gambling status looks like

for me the profit status in the hidden profile is not very influential because I rarely see my profit status, but if you often lose it might be useful to see how much we lose on this website, but sometimes the status of defeat in the profile is not 100% the results of our deposit sometimes it is from rain or tip. but if you can show it again I really like it if my status is all green hehe

On 30/11/2019 at 12:35, iulianbutanu said:

Maybe a hint? It will be replaced with equivalent of usd we lost? Or chose to change between them? I mean fiat vs crypto.

It will be very difficult to keep track of your overall stats, but i think we can still view our stats with seuntjie bot, but not everyone run the bot, but I think we should be expecting your fiat vs crypto opinion in the next primedice update 

On 11/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, hui said:

I made a command !profit that shows you your current bet profits now.

It's available via PM to ModBot.

For some users who have their public profits hidden it won't work but you can simply unhide.

Hi Hui,

Thank you for the information, but I prefer the profit display as before, and there's no need to bother writing messages to ModBot, thanks

good luck all

First of all, i can understand the reasoning behind the action of taking out the profit section. But is a fact that because of that change now it feels very tiresome to constantly keep track of it. 

The first day of the change it was crazy, a lot of people were mad and angry, at this point because of the ''solution'' provided by hui and more adaptation i guess its now the norm to not see them like before. In the end, im totally sure that in some moment an update which is going to ''fix'' it is going to take place!

11 hours ago, Baecon said:

Yeah I think they removed the stats so other users/players can't check if that player lost or won a lot :P 

agree with you, I often do things like that while waiting for the bet to run. so often see people who have reached platinum then I check whether he has gained or lost.
I myself think this removal is reasonable

On 12/01/2020 at 13:47, LadyOfAtlantis said:

I dislike that they removed it. It was nice to see my profits. On the other hand I kept getting friend requests from strangers when making profits, so maybe it is a privacy thing?

See the third comment in this thread if you want to see your own profit ;)

On 1/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, LadyOfAtlantis said:

I dislike that they removed it. It was nice to see my profits. On the other hand I kept getting friend requests from strangers when making profits, so maybe it is a privacy thing?

I also sometimes like to see people's profiles to find out how much wagered and the benefits that have been obtained and also to reduce the saturation while waiting for the roll to run, but of course there are those who feel disturbed because if the green stats will start to be added as a friend and ask for balance .

On 22/11/2019 at 18:15, Byteking said:

With some new update primedice decided to remove profits from stats, i think this update was not necessary, why do you think they removed it, do you think this update is helpful in anyway?

I think why they removed it is for players security because there's a lot of people watching your stats and if you have a lot of profits 
they will add you and beg you some coins I already experience that on stake.

2 hours ago, sid027sp said:

no matter i see stats or not, i loss everytime :(

but you would definitely prefer this feature not removed because it is quite good because it can find out other players' losses as well as our own. You might not want to know because it has a lot of losses, but actually this feature is very helpful.