Keepit

I wishes the jackpot will be win by someone this years.

I wonder why till now no people hit the jackpot ....I whises admin will pick random person to win once in life time..before the end of 2019.

4 hours ago, Keepit said:

I wonder why till now no people hit the jackpot ....I whises admin will pick random person to win once in life time..before the end of 2019.

hahahha it will not be possible, because the admin does not want to lose by giving it away for free

the jackpot can not be won by anyone nearly this year, this is my opinion though, its hard to hit the jackpot since the odds are so low, you need to place hundreds of millions bet to hit the jackpot and with a qualified bet amounts which makes it near to impossible to be won. we may see someone of the old players winning it , but still it will take a bit longer than we wish.

its impossible if they pick a random person for the winner :D . the reason why the jackpot isn't  yet get the winner yet because i think the rules is very very hard and seems impossible to get that. so no one can get the jackpot :D 

in my opinion it is very difficult to be realized because the betting conditions are too large. maybe kao is just looking for the number 77.77, maybe we often find it. maybe without us knowing, we've found 77.77 in a row, it's just that we are just too focused on the multiplier we are playing, not focused on numbers

6 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

in my opinion it is very difficult to be realized because the betting conditions are too large. maybe kao is just looking for the number 77.77, maybe we often find it. maybe without us knowing, we've found 77.77 in a row, it's just that we are just too focused on the multiplier we are playing, not focused on numbers

very difficult ? it's impossible bro ! 1/100 million chance, with a min bet amount of 10k satoshi is a crazy thing to do, it is not possible any way, maybe in couple years we may see someone hits it, but now lets forget about it ;) 

On 25/11/2019 at 20:26, Chikou1306 said:

very difficult ? it's impossible bro ! 1/100 million chance, with a min bet amount of 10k satoshi is a crazy thing to do, it is not possible any way, maybe in couple years we may see someone hits it, but now lets forget about it ;) 

I also think so, I have never played to look for the jackpot, I am only looking for profit here, if one day I hit the jackpot, then it was just luck, but I admit, it will be very difficult to realize

It's quite crazy how this Jackpot has not been won yet... Or maybe is that so many people bet so low?!? I would be curious to know if anyone would have won it but just did not bet high enough!!

2 hours ago, paparoll said:

It's quite crazy how this Jackpot has not been won yet... Or maybe is that so many people bet so low?!? I would be curious to know if anyone would have won it but just did not bet high enough!!

the jackpot will still there for another couple years to be won, its not that easy and the odds are very low, we need to forget about the jackpot for now and focus on rolling the dice, and after few years we will see someone winning it

On 21/11/2019 at 07:15, Keepit said:

It's like impossible ffs. On pd you have 10k numbers, you have to hit the same number twice in row. So, there is a need of at least 10k*10k. 100000000 rolls at least. That's the chance of hitting it.

As i said, better pd should chose a random number each time of a bet. Let's say the bet 456780923933 will get it. If the ammount is enough let's say 0.01 on that specific bet he is going to win it

i think its 10 winners potentially every 1 billion bets statistically speaking, assuming ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎that the min bet amount is met on the roll and assuming that the player notices

Lol why they will give it to random people. Play if you are lucky you will hit the number twice in a row and with proper bet amount. It's really hard and though to win it. But we should believe in miracle and luck. Maybe someone will win it this year or later doesn't matter.

I also hope that someone will be able to get the prize because until now the total prize has been very large around 112 bitcoin and will soon increase to 113 bitcoin, maybe if not succeed in making a bet 0.01 bitcoin can try with 0.0001 bitcoin even though the prize given is not as much as 0.01 bitcoin. I really want to see if that person succeeds it will definitely be very rich hahaha incredible 112 bitcoin that's around 882 thousand dollars almost reaching one million dollars