iulianbutanu

List of countries where PD is forbidden

Yes that is correct, ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ however i do remember a time that i was in fact able to play from Russia. Seems like the list is dynamic or maybe it took them some time to update the new country list. 

Heya :) 

Are you certain about Austria, @iulianbutanu🤔

Please, check our Terms of Service, namely, the following section:

5.3 JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United States, Czech Republic, Curaçao, Syria, Iran, and North Korea and Australia (the ”Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by Primedice to identify your location and providing Primedice with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.

7 minutes ago, Philip74 said:

I suppose people from restricted countries could use a VPN to play.

" Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by Primedice to identify your location and providing Primedice with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence." :P

21 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

@Bojana I just was to austria and funny fact, i gambled using mcdonalds wifi but i couldn't connect with starbucks wifi.

Also UK i was never able to gamble from.

Austria is definitely not on the restricted list, we would have been updated on this if it were ;) There are certain browsers that have us blacklisted, but I don't think that was the case with your Starbucks wifi 🤷‍♀️ Really odd indeed ;) 

The UK used to be restricted, but not anymore, asfaik :D 

22 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

i gambled using mcdonalds wifi but i couldn't connect with starbucks wifi.

A bit offtopic, but I suggest you to learn the risks associated with public wifis, since they are often the things hackers using sniffers will pry upon. You are using a site which deals with money and so you should be cautious:

https://www.kaspersky.co.in/resource-center/preemptive-safety/public-wifi-risks

On 21/11/2019 at 05:24, UltraChief said:

A bit offtopic, but I suggest you to learn the risks associated with public wifis, since they are often the things hackers using sniffers will pry upon. You are using a site which deals with money and so you should be cautious:

https://www.kaspersky.co.in/resource-center/preemptive-safety/public-wifi-risks

Well yeah indeed, also there is specific software that you can install and just play using it. Offers you some kind of "security"