sheenaz.bay

Did you lose because you bet big or did you bet at the wrong moment?

In every gambling game, surely gamblers have experienced defeat. However, not a few gamblers also suffered a crushing defeat until all of his money was used up. Then, if it's already defeated, is there a way to fix that defeat?

Think of defeat as a lesson. Gambling indeed requires luck as the final outcome of the bet made. But often the luck does not come over, it is not wrong if you regret a defeat in this gambling game, but make the defeat as a learning, that is you must know where your fault lies. Are you making bets that are too large, or are you betting at the wrong moment?

The word "defeat" is not appropriate in gambling. Every win or loss is temporary in gambling because a huge win may get followed by a huge loss bringing the person back to square one.

Since the game is based on luck, time is not the factor here. But playing continuously will end up in losses.

I think these are all experiences, and the higher the stakes, the greater the risk of winning or losing more or less. So the question is how much are you or any other player like me or others willing to live in danger, to play high games or to spend long periods at risk? Risking there are consequences that can be good or bad, so analyzing the game, the results don't always give us any good perspective because as we know the game is random. I really think there's a risk-taking attitude, so risking without money to cover two or five consecutive attempts at a loss is like getting into a situation knowing that you will lose and you will lose.

So as someone I knew said, if you don't have the potential to get in the risk range and endure losing streak, you better not risk it. I met a rich man who also told me: "I only take risks when I have the power to endure the situation over and over again, that is, I can stand the attack sequentially because I am powerful, and when I have a chance, I attack, I win and I leave the game. , because I know no one wins forever. Great sequences of negative outcomes are possible and happen, so always remember that after suffering a large sequence of negative outcomes and after that you get 2 favorable results that will make you profitable for the game, restart the game or exit the game. Too much risk leads to loss.

What some people may see as "defeat" I consider it a + in skill. You'll never learn to win if you're not willing to lose, and that's what gambling is based on after all.

I don't bet high that much, but I do bet in the wrong side a lot.

I don't think that it makes any sense losing due to betting big or low, either with the wrong way, for me, it mostly depends on luck, once you're unlucky enough, you might lose at any multiplier, any strategy, any balance.:D

Yeah i bet the wrong amount by accident many times, i mistakenly make big bets then it triggers my internal degen, which keeps playing trying to recover it and bust, i even accidentally clicked on max instead of 2x which was red.

I fear and I loss for that fear. The fear come when I place big bet. After making big depo I play small bet first for avoiding the reds. I can't observe the game properly, get greens on small bet. But when I bet big I start to get red. 

40 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

I fear and I loss for that fear. The fear come when I place big bet. After making big depo I play small bet first for avoiding the reds. I can't observe the game properly, get greens on small bet. But when I bet big I start to get red. 

if you felt like you're bets have been manipulated or so, verify your games.

Or try a different strategy, you know luck is not constant to anybody.

I think i most often lose because i bet bit at the wrong moment. Or because i bet small at many wrong moments. Like most of the time i steadily lose my racks on racks on racks because i fall asleep with auto roll on. I always forget to place a profit limit on. So ill go to sleep with x amount to wager and ill wake up to shouting and pointing and people shaking plastic cards in my face and accusations of theft. I mean who tells people money belongs to anyone. Its just paper anyway. And in most countries now nothing more than tender. Don't blame me for putting your tender ina blender. Im just trying to make a milkshake. Its not like i would share the flavor if you did me a favor. Damn. But i wonder. Back to the point. If you're gonna make a omelet you gotta break a few eggs. And i tend to just grab my carton and throw that shit straight on the floor. Grate some cheese and then ask someone if i can do the same to their eggs. And that's kinda odd from where im sitting. I mean really? Their just eggs. Or er uh money.  

maybe both are right when combined into one that is losing big in the wrong time, of course losing big because placing a large number of bets and if when setting the right time it will get good luck but when you put it in the wrong time the result must be very detrimental.

I personally do not think that the time you make a bet is any indication of the outcome. It is a result of the random number generated. So you lost because you bet big in my opinion.

Maybe what is often my fault is to force myself to win continuously. This is because playing does not make the target number of wins to stop. Or there is a target but the target number is too large.

48 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I personally do not think that the time you make a bet is any indication of the outcome. It is a result of the random number generated. So you lost because you bet big in my opinion.

I know that these are all random numbers generated. So what if we bet big and we hit it, isn't that the right time for us to bet big? because we never know random numbers

Whenever I lose it all it is usually because I get tired. When I play I usually start with a small sum, grow it only to get bored and want to do something else. Then I go all in, or like 1/10th of my balance on 1.25X

Sometimes I can get to 0.01 BTC in 10 minutes and others I go from that ammount to zero in the same timespan. It's truly a miracle I am not broke

14 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I know that these are all random numbers generated. So what if we bet big and we hit it, isn't that the right time for us to bet big? because we never know random numbers

Maybe it's the same as we roll the dice on the original game for example monopoly. We never know what number will come out. We just stir it and then immediately throw it.

23 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

That's just the problem with gambling, and what makes it so addictive. The "what if" question is what makes people deposit more and more even though they keep losing.

most of the time i get busted because of my anger ! i get mad after every red streak and i lose control on my self ! so thats the point that makes me always get busted ! we should not put emotions on the line when we gamble ! we just need to focus and stop when its enough !