Mahdirakib

Is there any successful strategy works mostly for you?

We try to play in different technique and with different strategies in dice game. But we don't become success always. Though we try few strategies always in your game. Is there any successful strategy that works for you most of the time?  In the long run we always loss. But I get success in 3× auto with x% increase on loss in short run. Tell about your?

I think there are a lot of factors to win, everything is variable and the game can also change quickly, so I think that taking too many risks or getting into a high range of money leads to defeat, I think this is the main factor being whatever the payout. The question is if you bet so that you can lose all your money in 5 or 6 sequences with low payouts, then you will lose and defeat will be fatal.

For high payouts, if you make a wrong estimate that for example you are in the 900x game and expect to get a result between 1 and 3000 bets, and make bets either continuous or progressive so that your money runs out to less than 3000 bets, then you will lose before you hit the target and worse yet will not make any profit in the game. None of this always works, and luck or game change can be a deciding factor.

Its a matter of math, if there is a 1% house edge no strategy in the world can make that disappear..
Luck is what counts, that's why we gamble, right? I tend to do manual betting based on gutfeeling

randomness is the best strategy over all, you need to keep changing between the payouts and the bet amounts if you want to not get busted for the long run, sticking in the same staregy for a long time will get you busted because the house edge will get you sooner or later, so better play random ;)

i hv some experiences with martiangle and random bets. martiangle wasn't a good strategy to gain satoshies for long run, you must be knew it, right ? even random bets not a good way to gain satoshies in gamble way. random bets make us to be greedy... we will losing more satoshies if we couldn't handle it. the best way i think is to take the average of our bets. example we roll 1000 times( i was bet 2sat multiplied when lose, stop loss 128sat), we can analyze how many percentage we got greens or reds. in my experiences, it was always about 70-80% of lost (not reds). from this result, i tried bet 50 satoshies and multiplied it when lost but i limit to 1500 satoshies lost, we would losing about 2300 satoshies then stopped (see how many rolls we've got). after that, i bet 2 satoshies for 100x rolls and see again how many rolls we've got. 
1. if greens more than 60%, bet 500sat (multiplied it when lose), stop bet at 3000sat or 3500sat in profits. don't forget to limit your loses.
2. if reds more than 60% bet 30k sat, odd 1.1x, 1 time roll. (90% will get green)
the value to cover this bet strategy is about 0.001 btc
so, that was what i've got from betting in PD... its all depending what you hv decided, just don't be greedy. use percetage of winning or losses, sometimes we have to accept the defeat (in small amount) take a break 3-4 hours after lost. it would be good after.

all strats will eventually lead to loss if played long enough ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎due to the edge obviously. but on the short term i guess sometimes i use 10x 1.12 on loss and it goes up b4 it goes down most of the time