Mahdirakib

The dice game, do you only play here?

We all dice lover at primedice. The only game we have and it's the best. Do you like to play dice always here? Most of us play at other sites too. Do you guys play dice at other sites or only prefer to play here? 

I like to play here much for it's simple design. But play at other sites too but much here. 

I have an account at Stake but never really play there. I have been hooked with PD since the faucet era and I don't think I'm gonna leave anytime soon lol

I like play dice, but getting bored after some time.
so i preferably play on stake more compare to Primedice.
i m here for forum challenges and for some rare times.

On 14/11/2019 at 00:50, Mahdirakib said:

We all dice lover at primedice. The only game we have and it's the best. Do you like to play dice always here? Most of us play at other sites too. Do you guys play dice at other sites or only prefer to play here? 

I like to play here much for it's simple design. But play at other sites too but much here. 

It's not exactly a dice game and i guess you know that right? But eh, I play it only here

On 15/11/2019 at 20:53, iulianbutanu said:

It's not exactly a dice game and i guess you know that right? But eh, I play it only here

This isn't the dice game that you will through a cube and it contains 6 different number. If you ask a online crypto gambler about dice game all will tell you about it. And as a gambler I know it too 😉

On 14/11/2019 at 16:50, Mahdirakib said:

Most of the time.

I play somewhere else but with dice, I like it here.

I play dice only, i just don't like others games that much but sometimes i try them too like limbo on stake, because i see people winning very large amounts from very low, like from 8 sat to .8btc, I don't remember but someone really did win it.

I always play dice every day in primedice , but sometimes feel bored too and I play on other site like stake only games like dice which Limbo . If I want to  play dice , stay in primedice . I hope big win in primedice.

yes , i play dice only in primedice, and sometimes in stake, but primedice has always been my only choice when it comes to dice gambling, i really enjoyed and will always enjoy playing the dice using primedice's platform :) 

I'm actually coming from dice games from different websites, mainly from tron. Was looking for a website which also does include other coins and then I found PD. Pretty cool, I really like it here so far. Also the community is great and the support is awesome.

The only dice game that have a good fairness is only in PD , i've found many Dice gambling sites but i dont really enjoy on there also they didnt gave me a profits like in PD even i use a same strategy

3 hours ago, davincuy said:

The only dice game that have a good fairness is only in PD , i've found many Dice gambling sites but i dont really enjoy on there also they didnt gave me a profits like in PD even i use a same strategy

How can you say that? There are so many dice games that use the same system as PD in order to make bets legit based on the math of randomness and not the history of winning or losing ammounts

2 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

How can you say that? There are so many dice games that use the same system as PD in order to make bets legit based on the math of randomness and not the history of winning or losing ammounts

maybe its for you, but not for me. i always get busted when i tried to play in another Dice sites. even i usually bust too in PD but i prefer to stay here in PD because only PD dices can gave me alot of profits. no offense :) 

I have tried on many other sites but I really stick to PD in the end. Maybe also cause it was my very first Dice love haha

2 hours ago, paparoll said:

I have tried on many other sites but I really stick to PD in the end. Maybe also cause it was my very first Dice love haha

primedice is our first love, all of us love primedice, and also we keep playing in primedice because its the fairest dice site we have ever experienced, you can not find a good site to trust these days, primedice is the best place to play ever

i play on other sites as well, but im not sure if i can name them on this section ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎of the forum. PD was one of the later ones i found out about though.,., welll kinda... i had stumbled upon it long before i started actually playing here i guess.. but that was a while ago.

Edited by Eminx3
double post