iulianbutanu

Coinmarketcap vs coingecko?

Coinmarketcap vs coingecko!? 

Which one you preffer? By default usually i go straight to coinmarketcap but i have to say that coingecko is more and more stable and does updates more often. 

Also they can see when a coin is dead faster and also have the community review inside their system

actually im from philippines and im using coins.ph, but in my research i think coingecko is good, but its up to you sir. :) take care and good luck!.

Coingecko is my favorite, just used to to the layout and how to navigate it more than any other site.

in my opinion both are good. CoinMarketCap provides a list of cryptocurrency sorted according to market capitalization based on the latest average prices. The list is updated in real-time and is equipped with a mini price chart. CoinMarketCap also records trading volumes, as well as highlighting crypto currencies that record the biggest ups and downs. Whereas CoinGecko shows the crypto currency ranking based on an assessment of the quality of the developer. Variables assessed can include activities, community outreach, and liquidity. This information source is useful for those of you who want to know the potential sustainability of a cryptocurrency in the future, because a higher quality developer will certainly be better for the sustainability of the products it produces.

On 14/11/2019 at 06:58, sheenaz.bay said:

in my opinion both are good. CoinMarketCap provides a list of cryptocurrency sorted according to market capitalization based on the latest average prices. The list is updated in real-time and is equipped with a mini price chart. CoinMarketCap also records trading volumes, as well as highlighting crypto currencies that record the biggest ups and downs. Whereas CoinGecko shows the crypto currency ranking based on an assessment of the quality of the developer. Variables assessed can include activities, community outreach, and liquidity. This information source is useful for those of you who want to know the potential sustainability of a cryptocurrency in the future, because a higher quality developer will certainly be better for the sustainability of the products it produces.

The main issue is that coingecko really acts faster in finding the issues according to what works and what doesn't. When coins swap from a chain to another and so on.

From My Perception I would like to say both are individually good. I follow both on daily basis. Both are equally trusted anf very informative. Who are involved in crypto world should know about both.

Though Both are equally good but coingecko is more informative than CoinmarketCap. But Coinmarketcap looks more smarter than Coingecko so both should be equally used by us. Both are helpful for the crypto lovers.