paecga129

Gambling while pregnant... is it safe?

Hello prime dice forum people !    I am creating my very first topic in the forum.  Woo hoo!  

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant with my first child.   It’s a boy!    Since I got pregnant I have had a lot of mixed reviews from people and most of them saying, “it is very unsafe to be gambling when you are pregnant and is not good for the baby!”    At first I felt kind of guilty and like I was doing something wrong.    But I enjoy more than just the gambling aspect of being on Primedice or its sister site, Stake.    The chat and the community are so much fun.  I by no means am stressing out over gambling and therefore I don’t see how it would be harmful to my child.   I spend my time on the sites laughing and giggling with other community members and gambling little bits of money having fun.   

Do you believe being on these sites is harmful to a pregnant woman’s baby ?    Let me know what you think !!!  

No, I think it's perfectly fine as long as you don't go and lose your own savings which would cause you to stress even more, talking with the community is a great way to spend your free time as well, which is what I am doing in my free time as well. Best of luck with the baby -

Kind regards.

I would recommend you go for lower bets and try to take it easy since your baby can feel all of your emotions, I don't think that gambling during pregnancy is risky, but I do think that too many emotions in short periods of time can affect the nerves of your baby in the first months of development after the birth.

I think you'll be delivering in the firsts weeks of the new year to come, so the best of luck to you and congratulations on that new gift to come in your life. He'll be bringing a lot of joy to it for sure.

On 12/11/2019 at 22:57, paecga129 said:

Hello prime dice forum people !    I am creating my very first topic in the forum.  Woo hoo!  

I am currently 29 weeks pregnant with my first child.   It’s a boy!    Since I got pregnant I have had a lot of mixed reviews from people and most of them saying, “it is very unsafe to be gambling when you are pregnant and is not good for the baby!”    At first I felt kind of guilty and like I was doing something wrong.    But I enjoy more than just the gambling aspect of being on Primedice or its sister site, Stake.    The chat and the community are so much fun.  I by no means am stressing out over gambling and therefore I don’t see how it would be harmful to my child.   I spend my time on the sites laughing and giggling with other community members and gambling little bits of money having fun.   

Do you believe being on these sites is harmful to a pregnant woman’s baby ?    Let me know what you think !!!  

congrats love , yes please work him good  like kitchens make me chicken and etc . :D  work try so much and walk him :)

Superstitious belief here by my fellow Pinoys that when a pregnant person came to gamble, she is extremely lucky.

I don't know where they got that but pinoys really supertitious.

Gambling is never be good for normal people.
how it could be good for pregnant women.

i think u need to take rest from gambling till baby born.