Edward

Kindly Leave an Honest Review for Primedice

Trustpilot is currently a fairly big market driver and respected review website. 

It'd be really awesome if you guys could leave some honest & legitimate reviews for us. If you do wish to help, make sure your review is 2 - 3 sentences long.

You don't have to give 5 stars, give whatever you believe Primedice deserves. If you have any negative feedback, that's cool as well. We'll happily take on any constructive criticism. 

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/primedice.com

Thanks in advance! 

P.S. make sure you leave your Trustpilot & Primedice username in this thread after leaving the review ✌️😉

I love Primedice

I love Primedice, I like the community, the moderators and the support. I just hope that one day the automatic betting system has more options, such as betting maximum value, switch sides and maximum limit of failed bets.

Trustpilot: WinMachine

Primedice: WinMachine

brave_cNpJB7onLY.png

Way to go!

Trustpilot: Sokah
Primedice: Sokah

Five stars are not enough

"One of the best websites to spent time not just making a profit, but also enjoying the possitivity of the community in it."

1 hour ago, Edward said:

Trustpilot is currently a fairly big market driver and respected review website. 

It'd be really awesome if you guys could leave some honest & legitimate reviews for us. If you do wish to help, make sure your review is 2 - 3 sentences long.

You don't have to give 5 stars, give whatever you believe Primedice deserves. If you have any negative feedback, that's cool as well. We'll happily take on any constructive criticism. 

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/primedice.com

Thanks in advance! 

P.S. make sure you leave your Trustpilot & Primedice username in this thread after leaving the review ✌️😉        username:keepit done post at trustpilot....IAM using email: clamos1990@gmail.com

Edited by Keepit

Done boss eddward

PD Id: mengkats

Trustpilot email: shielamengkats@gmail.com

Screenshot_20191112-115451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191112-115500_Chrome.jpg

Edited by mengkats

primedice is one of the best sites around, fast withdrawal, fast support, good coupons and a  very active and friendly owner. 

i will like to see the mega races been run frequently  like its done in stake. 

i have never had issues with withdrawals. best site if you ask me

Done Eddie. It is completely honest and detailed. No sugar coats. I hope you can notice it.

PrimeDice username: chookie246

TrustPilot name: Angela

Trustpilot: Iulian Virgil Butanu

primedice: iulianbutanu

Well I gave the 5 stars and i will say the same as i said in my review, a trusted website where withdraws are instant. What I would have do or change to pd is a bit more of attention on gambler aware issues.