jamyr

OMG bet. 26.7 btc

**permission to post**

4d21f6607b4e567f0df55e3a5c335463.png

This is one of the saddest bets I've ever seen since I have been introduced to crypto-gambling.

Most of the time we came to see posts of big wins, and we congratulate the winner.

Maybe it is also okay to tell this bettor, its a bad day and better luck next time. Sorry about the loss, but you are one hell of a bettor!

Also if you do not know about the rakeback feature for VIP members, that would be huge even for a rakeback. Good luck!

We saw it as soon as he rolled it.  Chat was in shock.  That's the first time that someone else bet actually stung me.  People always say that low payouts are dangerous, I guess that was an extreme example of that.  Just wow.  I wonder what was going through his head.   I really wish that I had that account as one of my affiliates :/

omg ... this is the biggest defeat in a single bet I've seen in the past year. 26 BTTC is not a small amount if we exchange it to USD, however, this is gambling. and gambling anything can happen. for professional gamblers, certainly understand well about the risks of gambling. and I'm sure our friend who suffered a 26 btc defeat is a professional-class gambler, he must be tolerant in accepting his defeat, and certainly he will not back down afterwards.
keep the spirit and always think positive

House edge will win if you playing low-multiple . You can take example as V6 that winning over 2000 ETH last time with chasing high multiplier that more than hundreds. It was hard to have that mind as V6..Also that, I never thought someone gonna bet like that crazy, or it was because of downfall of bitcoin price - like recovering?

Oh well, I hope he can endure that losses..

20 minutes ago, Tanisha2018 said:

But I don't understand max win on btc is 10 btc if I m not wrong then why such a studpid bet 

Notice that this person is Premium; The profit limit is different on that level. I assume they knew the risk of this bet, even aiming to an lower payout.

We weren't the ones who make the bet, but it is still painful to see it.

On 11/11/2019 at 19:32, UltraChief said:

Last year I had seen an exact 25BTC loss and similar shock state in chat was seen. Its not difficult to understand that both high and low payouts are risky because the outcome of getting the roll on that bet is 50-50.

Shock was an understatement,
it was traumatizing even for chatters like myself.

-----

On 11/11/2019 at 22:41, Sokah said:

Notice that this person is Premium; The profit limit is different on that level. I assume they knew the risk of this bet, even aiming to an lower payout.

Premium?

Did you mean to say on Platinum ?

On 11/11/2019 at 15:41, Sokah said:

This has nothing to do with being VIP, if he won, he did win 10 btc. You can for example place a bet of almost 1000 btc on 1.01x, you still win the max porfit of 10 btc (if you win). If he did try to place this bet on 2x or with an higher amount, the system just says it isn't possible to place this bet.

On 11/11/2019 at 03:02, jamyr said:

**permission to post**

4d21f6607b4e567f0df55e3a5c335463.png

This is one of the saddest bets I've ever seen since I have been introduced to crypto-gambling.

Most of the time we came to see posts of big wins, and we congratulate the winner.

Maybe it is also okay to tell this bettor, its a bad day and better luck next time. Sorry about the loss, but you are one hell of a bettor!

Also if you do not know about the rakeback feature for VIP members, that would be huge even for a rakeback. Good luck!

Wooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!   26 btc ?    Omg I bet he broke his computer right after this bet.   Wooooow.   I am so sad to see that and I hope so much he easily recovered from that.   Ouch.   

damn this too much.
Why to gamble if anyone has this much balance.

my target is to get at least 0.1btc and then 1 btc.
and 26btc loss is too much its out of my imagination.

On 13/11/2019 at 01:15, DeeBK said:

This has nothing to do with being VIP, if he won, he did win 10 btc. You can for example place a bet of almost 1000 btc on 1.01x, you still win the max porfit of 10 btc (if you win). If he did try to place this bet on 2x or with an higher amount, the system just says it isn't possible to place this bet.

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand your last statement, what does the 2x multiplier have to do with the bet?

edit::

I think I figured it out after I submitted the reply above.

26.79..... *( 1.37) would give the player 9.9ish coin in profit.

Edited by jamyr

On 16/11/2019 at 06:54, MrNice23 said:

Insane bet , i'm wondering why he bet such a big amount, even if you are filthy rich you should think before doing this...

Maybe he is not rich,

Maybe he is "wealthy".

That's a huge loss, i am sorry for the bettor, you say when it happened whole chat was in shock, but i wasn't there because i was trying to get over a 1000$ loss but comparison to this my loss is nothing.

This is really a bet no player will ever forget! I think this is a disaster, it is very sad, and unfortunately a very bad lesson. Anyone learns from it never to bet a bet of this magnitude, because to recover this will also be a great challenge, the greater the risk and the greater the exposure in high loss ranges, the greater the likelihood of receiving such a result.

I look at this loss and remember the losses I suffered and now I am thinking of many things, one of them, even though my losses to me were great compared to this are insignificant. But this is part of life.

5 hours ago, Betwrong said:

I just checked AUSWALKS' stats, and overall the guy has lost less than 26.79 BTC

2022406272_Screenshotfrom2019-11-1711-28-12.thumb.png.c4a6bda799b8977829282d1ae17e932b.png

but it is still f*cking mind blowing!

It was indeed. 

As you can also see he have made other bets as well.

26 wins 9 losses on btc.