Betwrong

What is the healthiest food?

When I google this question I frequently come across sites saying that milk is a healthy food. But is it really so? 

Some medical professionals say that your bones don't gain, but rather lose calcium because of milk consumption. Others say that by drinking milk one increases their chances of getting cancer.

I personally don't know about bones and cancer, but I've noticed that people who drink a lot of milk are often overweight.

What's your opinion about milk, guys?

And what do you consider the healthiest food, and why?

I personally think it's fish. Especially wild fish that you catch by yourself around the place where you live. Once I heard it, and I still can't disagree with the notion that fish, mushrooms and berries found in your region is the healthiest food for you. 

I used to like to eat chicken in the past, but they put so many antibiotics in them these days so that it's almost impossible to eat it. Same goes for pork and sometimes for farmed fish too.

I'm talking about meat here because fruits and vegetables are obviously healthy, but, imo, you can't live eating only fruits and vegetables. Well, I personally know some people living this way, but for me it's impossible. Also, I would not say I could call those people healthy. I have an impression that vegetarians get sick more frequently than those who eat meat or fish, at least from time to time.

So, please, share your views on this topic. 

Edited by Betwrong

Different kind of foods give different vitamins and energy. Milk is fill with almost all kind of vitamins. There are few more food like this. Try to search out in Google and see which of those foods are available in your place. 

16 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Different kind of foods give different vitamins and energy. Milk is fill with almost all kind of vitamins. There are few more food like this. Try to search out in Google and see which of those foods are available in your place. 

I live in a big city, so all kinds of foods are available in my place. The only question is what to choose to eat healthy?

I've been hearing about benefits of milk consumption from my childhood, but with the newest researches published, I've started to doubt it. 

On 10/11/2019 at 09:24, pratikbaba said:

Milk and egg gives lot of protein 

But is it healthy for you, overall? 

Lentils and chickpeas are good sources of protein too.

I sound like a vegan, but I'm not actually. :)  Just want to revive the conversation.

Healthy foods are non-industrialized natural foods. Better would you read more about the theme "Codex Allimentarius".

Answering your question, here we grow our vegetables, meat we eat only from our own chickens we raise, and fish we fish from the rivers. In addition, we avoid all kinds of processed foods, and especially reduce the consumption of sugar, which causes many diseases and wheat. But if I say the list of foods here, it will be a very long list. This sounds like a simple matter, but it is very complex, because wrongly eaten food causes illness.

A good tip is research on unconventional edible plants, they are called PLANCS. These are plants that are mostly said to be bush, that's right this bush that comes from anywhere, many people do not know that many plants are edible .. We also use plants as medicines and we do not go to the hospital for many years.

Ok definetly pizza. You're laughing huh? you think I am an idiot huh? Neah.

Pizza is definetly the food of everyone, poor rich whatever, what matter of what you do it and what do you put on it. You can make it out of soia (which is healthy) and put only vegetable on it. You will do it at the oven again amazing and easy and good. Pizza is always there for you frozen at the supermarket for like 4-5 euro.. so pizza is my answer lel

1 hour ago, iulianbutanu said:

Ok definetly pizza. You're laughing huh? you think I am an idiot huh? Neah.

Pizza is definetly the food of everyone, poor rich whatever, what matter of what you do it and what do you put on it. You can make it out of soia (which is healthy) and put only vegetable on it. You will do it at the oven again amazing and easy and good. Pizza is always there for you frozen at the supermarket for like 4-5 euro.. so pizza is my answer lel

It definitely is, pizza has everything you need if you saw it in the right way. People label food as toxic while they're drowning in their hypocrisy, just for example think about burgers and everyone says is unhealthy but you said salad, bread and meat and they're ok with it. So yes, I agree with you, pizza is one of the healthiest food and nobody is going to change my mind. I've spoken.