sheenaz.bay

Have you ever consulted a Psychologist about your gambling?

Lately, many people who experience opium play online slot gambling and go to consult with psychiatrists such as psychologists and psychiatrists. This is done by many people because it is one of the effective ways to get rid of gambling addiction. A psychologist or psychiatrist will help open your mind and provide input for acting and think more positively and provide steps that must be taken so that the opiate gambling game can be lost forever.

Have you ever consulted a Psychologist about your gambling?

Hahahaha, seriously! Man, I'll be frank at this point in my view these people are weak of mind. I love to play, but I know there is a limit and time to everything, and if there is the loss of control or the addiction that makes one consume something or be consumed by it, then it is better to stop and go do something else.

Going to the "psycho" as I see it will only give a sense of deception, will not save anyone from the problem, but ultimately is the opinion of magazines, studies and a pseudo mental scheme trying to push people to the offices.

The person has to have an opinion, make a decision, and know how to balance things, otherwise he will appear to be an unbalanced person who has no control over his own actions, because he does not know how to control his emotions in a situation like the game.

So, as I said, I love the game, I have never been to a psychologist, I don't intend to go, and when I realize that I am too long in the game, or the game is turning my mood bad or making me more than necessary I quit. computer screen and I will do something else. I take one day out of the week to rest my mind on everything, and so I keep my life under control, I think that's my difference, the "totally separate day to be free of the game".

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

If you comparing morphine addiction to gambling then you are correct. Those who are unable to control their drive to gamble leading to problems in their social life and undue expenses should seek professional help.

because in my opinion that online gambling can cause addiction like alcohol or illegal drugs. Gambling addiction is a progressive addiction that can have many negative psychological, physical, and social effects. like me who can't leave gambling, I think I'm addicted

37 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Hahahaha, seriously! Man, I'll be frank at this point in my view these people are weak of mind. I love to play, but I know there is a limit and time to everything, and if there is the loss of control or the addiction that makes one consume something or be consumed by it, then it is better to stop and go do something else.

Going to the "psycho" as I see it will only give a sense of deception, will not save anyone from the problem, but ultimately is the opinion of magazines, studies and a pseudo mental scheme trying to push people to the offices.

The person has to have an opinion, make a decision, and know how to balance things, otherwise he will appear to be an unbalanced person who has no control over his own actions, because he does not know how to control his emotions in a situation like the game.

So, as I said, I love the game, I have never been to a psychologist, I don't intend to go, and when I realize that I am too long in the game, or the game is turning my mood bad or making me more than necessary I quit. computer screen and I will do something else. I take one day out of the week to rest my mind on everything, and so I keep my life under control, I think that's my difference, the "totally separate day to be free of the game".

I understand, you would rather take a break from gambling than go to a psychologist. and that is your choice. and this might be my consideration

Psychologists and psychiatrists tend to define their ethical standards and shield themselves by saying that their personal opinions do not influence their diagnoses, when in fact they do. If a mental health professional thinks you have a problem with gambling, they will make you believe that the problem is serious even if you are aware that it is not.

There's a limit, and everybody should know where it begins. As @JohnTravel said:

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Nah I never did it and I don't think I need it ever. Though I'm little bit gambling addicted but I can control my gambling addiction and play with my limit. If you can't stop gambling and ruin your other works for it you should need that help.

I have never consulted with a psychiatrist or the like about gambling that I do, if I was addicted to gambling, and in reality it was like that, I still would never visit someone like that. because I think if I'm addicted to gambling, not a psychiatrist or a psychologist who can cure my addiction, who can cure my addiction is myself.

17 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

gambling affected me and my social life bad ! i think i need to visit a psychologist  very soon ! i get angry fast and i am ruining my life.

yes, maybe a psychologist can help you more quickly and effectively. Psychologists are trained and experienced to truly listen to their clients. Through a series of education and training, they have been equipped with the ability to explore the root of the problem based on your story. They also have the expertise to teach you the best mechanism for dealing with problems

Oh how I would like to. Very much so. I got some twisted and unhealthy ideas around gambling and id love to have a psychiatrist sneak around my minds thoughts and try to diagnose me as anything other than paranoid schizophrenic. WHO SAID THAT! NO IM NOT! 

But I mean what could they really say beyond...you're gambling because you don't feel like you have control of your life and the act of gambling creates a false position in which you can feel as if you do. So stop it. STOP IT! 

I don't need to hear that nonsense. Although they may be able to help me with my fire starting and bedwetting.... Thanks for giving me the courage to seek professional help! 

9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yes, maybe a psychologist can help you more quickly and effectively. Psychologists are trained and experienced to truly listen to their clients. Through a series of education and training, they have been equipped with the ability to explore the root of the problem based on your story. They also have the expertise to teach you the best mechanism for dealing with problems

i dont think he can , i must be the doctor of myself, especially if he gave me pills ! the only thing i need is to have a self control , and to stay away from gambling as much as i can.

23 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i dont think he can , i must be the doctor of myself, especially if he gave me pills ! the only thing i need is to have a self control , and to stay away from gambling as much as i can.

I hope you can, maybe by finding other hobbies such as fishing, so you will spend more time fishing than gambling, or maybe take part in social activities that keep you busy every day

I never consulted a psychologist because when I was going to do a consultation I had to pay so I didn't want to because I didn't have enough money. I am actually still able to exercise control over myself while playing but yes that emotion sometimes comes so the key is in me to be able to control the game.

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I hope you can, maybe by finding other hobbies such as fishing, so you will spend more time fishing than gambling, or maybe take part in social activities that keep you busy every day

i dont really think fishing is my thing ! it needs patience ! and for me i am not a patient guy, i may find some other activities ! gambling really affected me so bad ! and i couldnt quit , it wont be easy to quit.