katsuragi

100x reds

Hey guys im trying to start to Hunt on 100x any recomendations or how muxh reds in row u have catch and so... i know its not sure that its going to be the max but i can give an idea of how to config strat and stuff :)

You have to do your calculations to always win out regardless of the payout type and how often you will play a multiplier type.

In the case of 99x payout I already got 853 red results, I had no balance to cover the next bet and I lost the game. Therefore, everything has to be well calculated for a reasonable total of plays.

there is no certainty in the maximum red that you will get at 100x multiplier, I have gotten 765 red at 100x multiplier, but I once hit with only 1 roll on 100x multiplier, but some of my friends get 1400 reds at 100x multiplier

There is nothing fixed. But you can calculate it by odds. I have got highly 700+ reds on 100× though this happens rarely but got 200-350 red streak a lot of time also. I got wrong sides but no green hit. But sometimes I also see 4-5 100× hit within 100 rolls. So it's all about luck. 

hunting at 100 times payout is sometimes terrible. how not, with the amount of red that is sometimes beyond our calculation the amount. I myself have tried to hunt on payout 100x with the longest total of 721 reds. even if my balance runs out and the bet stops immediately,
so, no one can predict the amount of red at payout 100x. and there is also no guarantee of defeat or victory, hope in luck, because that's the only thing that can change everything, especially when hunting at 100x payout

sometime you get it in just 50 to 100 rolls but it depends on your bb and payout, i dont think any good strat will work, i get almost 300 reds in just 1 roll, if you think you will bust then try to stop, if you see a lot of wrong side try to change side, sometime it happened to me.. if you have a lot coins i think 1500-2000 reds will come, just be carefull and play safe :) good luck.

On 12/11/2019 at 14:15, iulianbutanu said:

100x payout? Don't be amazed with 1000 reds on it. Be prepared for any lose. Increase it each 60-70 bets but be careful about your main bet.

GL

1000 reds is very rare on 100×. But you can get 500-800 reds much often in long run. Increasing bet amount after 60-70 roll is good if you can hit within 150 rolls otherwise it may give you loss after hit. But we should expect 200-300 red streak after few close hit. 

I also hunt 100x so many times.
always getting like 200-300 losses to get 1st win later got some cool wins in few bets.

expect 500-1000 losses and make basebet accordingly to get ur win.

wich is the max red u got on 100x then? 1400 reds or have u hear about someone going higher?

im expecting my min bet to a max red of 2k just to be fully sure i mean i cant perfectly know that but i use a bot so i leave him with plenty balance to keep it

wow doing the math 2k reds its too many reds to be able to get that balance even in doge lol

Edited by katsuragi

On 08/11/2019 at 19:34, katsuragi said:

Hey guys im trying to start to Hunt on 100x any recomendations or how muxh reds in row u have catch and so... i know its not sure that its going to be the max but i can give an idea of how to config strat and stuff :)

Depends on your bankroll. I recommend to play 45 bets and double the bet after if you don't hit. Anyway be prepared for 500-600 reds in a row

you can expect more than 100reds in this payout, the best thing everyone should do while playing this payout is to start with low bet amounts to be safe at the beggining and start to increase the bet amount after few rolls constantly, this method works for the short terms and it keeps your balance safe.

100x is one of those payouts where you'll either get really lucky or bust out from a long set of reds. I play just about nothing but 99x and up and I can say that there are times where I can hit in 1 hit, and there are times where it will take over 300-400 reds to hit. This is where you need to be good about watching the past numbers in the seed and select a proper payout higher than 99x so that you recoupe your losses even with 300-400 reds. I think intuition based playing is the best way for high payouts. Setting something and doing the same thing over and over again with it will equate to a guaranteed bust.

If you want to hit green at 100x you gotta slide the tracker to its farthest position...49.5x and then being as 49.5x is a lower multiplyer than 100x you must go to the payout option...highlight it....or click on it....whichever you fancy.....select 49.5x payout and cycle it to the desired payout being hunted...thats 100x payout. And now that all that has been accomplished you will face the easiest part before it gets tough. Real tough. Commence the clicking. Red red red red green. Oh thats not so hard at all!

payout 100 has a lot of red because I've found red about 5,000 times more, and until my balance runs out I can't press to get a profit. so I play using rdp then make the best settings and then I roll, after some time I check it turns out that my balance runs out without remaining and without a hit. in my opinion you will find a different long red but fortune no one knows ...

I play 100x quite often and I have personally seen more than 800 reds, but that was only once.  There have also been many times where it has hit 8-10 times in first 200 rolls...

I would preroll about 250 times and thereafter, go for 100x. It is a bit conservative, but I generally like to be on the safe side of things, even though you might hit it a few times during your prerolls.