MrNice23

What kind of gambler are you?

Hello my fellow gamblers!

Every gambler has its own style i guess, some are addicted to YOLO or to random bets, others stick to a defined strategy , some are slow , others slow and fast..Well you got it, there are plenty of way of betting and different styles, how about your style, how would you describe your style of gambling in few words, no need to tell me about your strats, but more about yourself...

Every day here is a challenge! Combining strategies to create more strategies than along with other strategies and luck will have a way to go. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow, high or low, it doesn't matter, each day a new learning, so defining how you play depends a lot on the day, the moment, the total amount of money in the game, how lucky you are to risk it or not, all by creating a variable to put a plan into action.

I always try to make profit on my current session. But after a while playing slowly I loss my patience. And start betting without proper plan. So I'm not a good gambler always. But I use to be greedy when I start winning. 

sometimes I play with a high multiplier, but sometimes I get bored waiting for a hit and finally play Martingale. whatever I do to win. and I have tried all the strategies. I don't have a fixed strategy or a mainstay strategy when I play

I think I bet depending on the total finances that I have. so, the strategy only works after that. Percentage calculation for each bet that I make is the initial stage before I start betting, because if I do not calculate it, then all will only be in vain. This is gambling, not just a game, money sprinkled here and there, so you need to calculate before betting. basically I'm a person who carefully calculates before I bet

I like to think about me as a slow gambler, but the truth is that when my gut instinct kicks in, I enter in full YOLO mode. Sometimes you live with regrets for ignoring the gut instinct, so why not go for it?

Life has no time to regrets, you better enjoy the pain or step back.