Angeline08

What is your feeling when you hit 9900x twice with zero bet?

Owh damn, i think im gonna hate myself forever for not putting a bet amount, its just like once in a blue moon, damn . I keep on losing right now you know, my balance got all zero and i think i gotta rest for now, i didn't even encounter that payout (x) since last 2 months that im betting , i think the biggest was just 99.9 :(

On 07/11/2019 at 04:48, Angeline08 said:

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 
so lucky hahaha. I blame Eddie this because he sleep and didn't give my bonus at stake.

ggprime.jpg

sfsfsgsdgsd.jpg

ggprimiser.jpg

Why would you bet 0 in the first place, is this some kind of a preroll?

Whenever I roll 0 or 99.99 its not really a big deal for me as I do not often set my multiplier to 9900x not even 1000x.

3 hours ago, jamyr said:

Why would you bet 0 in the first place, is this some kind of a preroll?

Whenever I roll 0 or 99.99 its not really a big deal for me as I do not often set my multiplier to 9900x not even 1000x.

Pre-roll- a very flawed way to think someone is getting all the loser rolls out of the way first. My friend doesn’t start playing til he gets what would be 3 straight losers “out of the way”. Which is hilarious because as we all know, that doesn’t matter one single bit.

0 wager bets will just bring you disappointment when u finally get the desired rolls, its basically just running a simulator, now hit those two in a row with a considerable bet and your body will be full of adrenaline for days to come, hahah

On 17/03/2020 at 21:28, stevenwonder said:

Pre-roll- a very flawed way to think someone is getting all the loser rolls out of the way first. My friend doesn’t start playing til he gets what would be 3 straight losers “out of the way”. Which is hilarious because as we all know, that doesn’t matter one single bit.

can you be more specific with

". . .3 straight losers “out of the way”.

what did you mean by that, would be a fun strategy to try for a change. :)

Posted (edited)
On 21/03/2020 at 06:58, turkitch said:

0 wager bets will just bring you disappointment when u finally get the desired rolls, its basically just running a simulator, now hit those two in a row with a considerable bet and your body will be full of adrenaline for days to come, hahah

Pretty sure you got way less chances to hit the desired multiplier with a normal/high basebet.

Edited by FotisNt

On 07/11/2019 at 01:48, Angeline08 said:

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 
so lucky hahaha. I blame Eddie this because he sleep and didn't give my bonus at stake.

ggprime.jpg

sfsfsgsdgsd.jpg

ggprimiser.jpg

if i catch this shit twice, it will be not bad))