Angeline08

What is your feeling when you hit 9900x twice with zero bet?

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 
so lucky hahaha. I blame Eddie this because he sleep and didn't give my bonus at stake.

ggprime.jpg

sfsfsgsdgsd.jpg

ggprimiser.jpg

Well, that's unlucky at the moment, but I think you should have risked at least 1 satoshi. I don't play this way, gamber's life has taught me that, if I'm going to risk high payout, I have to bet even the smallest amount.

Another point to highlight, to win big sometimes you have to risk, and who does not risk winning high will win only small.

If you are afraid to play it is better to stop, pause for the moment, you have to create a risky percentage with high payouts, no matter how much you bet on the bet because it depends on your total amount, but what matters is the how much you are available to risk. In my view, you failed to create the calculated risk attack zone.

9 hours ago, Angeline08 said:

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 
so lucky hahaha. I blame Eddie this because he sleep and didn't give my bonus at stake.

ggprime.jpg

sfsfsgsdgsd.jpg

ggprimiser.jpg

Lol so hurt why u not using 1satoshi damn  i bet many time but i using other odd's like 2x 5x 10x so i got this number's 99.99 0.00 , really hurt ur peroll won 😕

this has never happened to me, as i dont think there is any point to rolling prerolls and such, exactly for this reason..... i dont ever want something like a 0 bet 9900x  ever landing in my book :o  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
id feel furious im sure....

Ahh lol I never hit 9900× with zero bet. If I try for 9900× I always put a valid base bet. Cause anything can happen early unexpectedly. But I have missed that payout number while I was playing on other payout. And I think oh! I should have hunt this.