Angeline08

What is your feeling when you hit 9900x twice with zero bet?

Well, that's unlucky at the moment, but I think you should have risked at least 1 satoshi. I don't play this way, gamber's life has taught me that, if I'm going to risk high payout, I have to bet even the smallest amount.

Another point to highlight, to win big sometimes you have to risk, and who does not risk winning high will win only small.

If you are afraid to play it is better to stop, pause for the moment, you have to create a risky percentage with high payouts, no matter how much you bet on the bet because it depends on your total amount, but what matters is the how much you are available to risk. In my view, you failed to create the calculated risk attack zone.

9 hours ago, Angeline08 said:

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 
so lucky hahaha. I blame Eddie this because he sleep and didn't give my bonus at stake.

ggprime.jpg

sfsfsgsdgsd.jpg

ggprimiser.jpg

Lol so hurt why u not using 1satoshi damn  i bet many time but i using other odd's like 2x 5x 10x so i got this number's 99.99 0.00 , really hurt ur peroll won 😕

this has never happened to me, as i dont think there is any point to rolling prerolls and such, exactly for this reason..... i dont ever want something like a 0 bet 9900x  ever landing in my book :o  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎
id feel furious im sure....

Ahh lol I never hit 9900× with zero bet. If I try for 9900× I always put a valid base bet. Cause anything can happen early unexpectedly. But I have missed that payout number while I was playing on other payout. And I think oh! I should have hunt this. 

hahaha
Thats worst feeling, we always like loss when we playing with 0 bet.
i never try to hit 9900x with 0 bet unless its time of telegram challnege (stake).

that is unlucky sis, too bad that you didn't place any amount on it. In my case, the first time i hit on it, i only have small balance, but i was so sure thay 9900x will come out so i tried my luck with 100 gwei, and luckily i hit it. Then i changed my payout, after few rolls, it showed up again. Then the rest were just predictions. and my payout was lower than 9900x, and i sometimes i was hunting, but changed payouts then it shows up, that sucks. i always blamed myself why do i have to change payouts. i should have not done that. but yea, it happens. :) better luck nextme

Such cases in my practice of searching for 9900x have been only a few times, always starting the search I bet 1 satosh. I see no reason to catch such a large X with zero. Indeed, if someone goes for such a chance, he should at least get something out of it. The speed of bets is not Atk is already high, so what's the point of twisting it by zero and killing your time in vain?

In the middle of the night, in my dreams I hit this with 1btc bet AHAHHA
What did I feel? Nothing, I feel numb AHAHAH
I don't know. Maybe deep in my thought I am jumping...
or shaking or rattling or rolling.. I don't know
I'm am speechless. 

So maybe if I hit that twice with zero bet I would feel the regretful. 

You are very lucky but it is a pity not to put a bet, I think if it's just a trick to you to want to play. after you start playing with the hope that you can hit quickly but what happens you can't hit and you end up losing your money.

That's why I never use pre roll anymore with zero bet cause I always waste my big payout like 4950x and 9900x when I'm hunting and use pre roll
sometimes I hit 9900x within 2000+ bets but zero bets very waste of time better I didn't play if I have zero balance.

5 hours ago, Muffin20 said:

now this happens to me every time i do preroll. shoot hahaha i felt so unlucky. for the past few days, this happened to me. regret is really there. 🤣🤣🤣 i just realized i wasted an opportunity to hit it. 

But sometimes you hit it perfectly timing I jelly to you. You always hit that 9900x I hope you hit that again with big amount of basebet 
also me I hope to hit that to with big basebet like 10k sats or even 5k sats. I hope so.

2 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

But sometimes you hit it perfectly timing I jelly to you. You always hit that 9900x I hope you hit that again with big amount of basebet 
also me I hope to hit that to with big basebet like 10k sats or even 5k sats. I hope so.

i hope so too, 😅 i just need enough balance , i am always using eth and xrp. but i guess time to try btc, we will never know our luck. goodluck to you, try to do my strat , maybe you won't get bust immediately.. i don't bet always, if i just feel that it is coming, then i change my payout to 9900 😉

sad to see such a bet, what a disappointment  !  the most thing i hate about dice, is to hit the target with an empty bet after losing the whole balance on it, sometimes i feel like primedice trolls me, like really.

1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

what a disappointment  !  

It is really disappointing. 9900x is really rare and hitting it twice needs luck. 

On 07/11/2019 at 04:48, Angeline08 said:

Damn I can't sleep I hit 9900x twice just less than 50 rolls with zero bet that was 

You a very lucky seed. Sad thing the bet is zero but at least that proves that you can hit 9900x twice in a row ^^V which is actually very exciting to hunt.

28 minutes ago, policewale said:

It is really disappointing. 9900x is really rare and hitting it twice needs luck. 

You a very lucky seed. Sad thing the bet is zero but at least that proves that you can hit 9900x twice in a row ^^V which is actually very exciting to hunt.

Yes very lucky seed but with zero bet how about he/she bet 10k satoshi I think he/she rich now cause it's only less than 50 bets you just need
500k bankroll on that at it will become more than 1 bitcoin if I'm correct. Hope I can hit that to soon.

I will feel just emptyness purely inside for a long long time...

Like when you lose someone and you are in love. You will end up with loneliness and that's all like a black hole feeling.

Or like some others do try to get it again and bust eventually.

You should have never bet with 0 to begin with - I never bet with no wager for this very reason. You never know when the target will come out, and it is quite a shame to miss it due to betting nothing on the roll. Hopefully you keep this in mind the next time.