Jump to content
iulianbutanu

The crypto in 2020

Recommended Posts

Hey,

What do you say about 2020 and the crypto world? Which projects do you think will jump from start up to world wide use?

Personally I am staying with ETH and XRP. And having a bit of hopes in stellar. NEO is still a to watch but the neo team had gone aol lately.

Dash with the implentation also a must watch. 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hellow, i think btc will jump at the start of 2020, btc is the highest coin amount till now and will go up for the next few years, second is ETH but i think xrp will make it too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

Personally I am staying with ETH and XRP. And having a bit of hopes in stellar. NEO is still a to watch but the neo team had gone aol lately.

Whether they will go big or not depends on how much their development goes and whether money comes in from whales. ETH is a good option to buy at this low price.

NEO has gone into hibernation for sometime now. I have some and hoping it will go up in 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don't think people will start using it overnight but I would recommend keep and eye on Stellar, and hold. Surprises can happen...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btc will always remain in top I think. If alt coin pump up much btc will get up too. But compare to some altcoin btc won't get much up like them. Eth, ltc, xrp maybe get much attraction to crypto holder and traders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I believe it will be a busier and busier year for the crypto world with the formation of world government, the old old order. Based on that, I will continue to pick up every kind of currency I can, but I would like to see here NEO and Dash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/11/2019 at 22:26, UltraChief said:

Whether they will go big or not depends on how much their development goes and whether money comes in from whales. ETH is a good option to buy at this low price.

NEO has gone into hibernation for sometime now. I have some and hoping it will go up in 2020.

Ye, that's so much damn true. NEO is going down and down but thinking of the matter of fact of how many amazing smasrt contracts have been done on their network they just can't die.

On 10/11/2019 at 02:26, JohnTravel said:

Well, I believe it will be a busier and busier year for the crypto world with the formation of world government, the old old order. Based on that, I will continue to pick up every kind of currency I can, but I would like to see here NEO and Dash.

Dash or monero would be an amazing win if they are added here on primedice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×