iulianbutanu

If you win do you tip?

Well I haven't played on Primedice much coz I'm usually playing on Stake ... but I do make it rain and Tip people randomly in chat even If I win a small amount ...Sometimes I even rain everything I have when I'm on losing streak thinking that other people might have better luck than me ..

6 hours ago, Tamang said:

Well I haven't played on Primedice much coz I'm usually playing on Stake ... but I do make it rain and Tip people randomly in chat even If I win a small amount ...Sometimes I even rain everything I have when I'm on losing streak thinking that other people might have better luck than me ..

I didn't saw you tipping or raining until now, but anyway it's a nice gesture from your side if you're doing it. People should share more

5 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

I didn't saw you tipping or raining until now, but anyway it's a nice gesture from your side if you're doing it. People should share more

I tip and rain on stake not in Primedice :)

Though I tip privately .. Tipping in public is just showing off you know 

If I get a minimum withdrawal then I will make a rain even though it is small because I play with small capital, but if it is not possible to give rain I better do a tip by using a coin with a small tip.

Sharing is beautiful, I once did, but after doing that, someone asked me via PM to ask for another tip,
if it can hidden my name to give a tip, maybe it would be better, isn't it better to give without telling others?

Edited by energi1

I can see a good chunk of people tipping atfer winning, they see it as something normal, and to be real it makes sense if you either like to share, or see the place to share as something that had helped you. In my case yes, sometimes. In case like this i can say is all about the gesture more than anything, its reasonable to say that a 0.01 tip matters more than a 0.001 one but perhaps with the 0.001 one you can reach 1 whole coin, you never know. 

23 hours ago, Tamang said:

I tip and rain on stake not in Primedice :)

Though I tip privately .. Tipping in public is just showing off you know 

Eh that's true, you have a point here. Also there are so many spammers with tips and just take all the chat

I think I will only tip users when all my stats are green. Then I know that I am completely in profit, and that I have lost nothing, then I will tip some of my winnings away :)

I used to win a lot but I didn't know how to use the rain :( Now I'm too poor to tip, so it will happen in a very long time :D

Awe snap! I feel you there Lulubot. Thank goodness you're a bot and incapable of feeling the real dread you cite in your automated response to this thread. 

I love to make it rain. And I shun anyone who doesn't! Finger pointed and nose raised better believe it. I may be a cold and hungry street performer. But cold and hungry or not! When I win I feel its only fair to give back to the poor folk of Nottingham. Its hard out here for a gambler. So we all have to band together and overthrow parliament! 

Whos coming with me? Whos coming with me? SHOW ME THE CRYPTO! SHOQW ME THE CRYPTOOOOO!

Awe good times...Make it rain primedicers. It feels good. And it looks good during those court appearances! Never forget to cite your gambling addiction.