iulianbutanu

If you win do you tip?

I am really having the question as mostly on chat i can't speak about rains (still don't get the reason why not). Do you make rains? Myself at least each time i am having a profit i am doing a rain to 25 users, just with the small ammount that i am allowed (eh i am poor) but i am still doing it. I always like to share what I win.

What about you?

It depends how I am feeling. If I win and many friends are online I tip but privately. Sometimes I may win but still be in an overall loss which makes me want to keep my balance. Problem with rains and tipping is the mayhem that starts in your pms 

Talking much about rain in chat isn't accepted at any gambling site. I have made rain a lot of time. Not only at pd I have rain at other site too. And it's total huge amount for sure. I always made rain for 10 people but not the mini amount. I give it higher. Though made rain at pd long ago.

Yes I do and I am happy to see people having a chance to try their luck and play! Some I even help before if I earn a reasonable amount, people are great, generous, so I think it's fair if I'm lucky to share this with others.

in my opinion, when we get a win, it's appropriate that we share with friends. because they are also like that. in gambling, sharing is beautiful. but, we also have to count the number of wins, if only enough for minimum withdrawals, then I think it makes it rain for friends, it can be postponed first. because no matter what, self is still the priority.

It really depends on my mood.  Sometimes chat can have a lot of people I do not know or are acting a bit hostile and I just wait for people I know.  Think its a double edged sword because some people will expect you to tip them or say hi just because they saw you tip.  Can be a little disheartening when those same people are ignoring you in chat for hours.

23 minutes ago, Huggies said:

It really depends on my mood.  Sometimes chat can have a lot of people I do not know or are acting a bit hostile and I just wait for people I know.  Think its a double edged sword because some people will expect you to tip them or say hi just because they saw you tip.  Can be a little disheartening when those same people are ignoring you in chat for hours.

Yeah and sometimes if you will do a rain there will be 1000 messages in ur private. It's annoying. 

Too much. I tip/rain far too much when I start winning and it takes a toll on my playing in the long run. I usually don't mind tipping/raining but i've noticed that doing so makes me bust sooner as my balance starts to dip. I don't believe in the minimum amount tipping/raining. Its pointless, and all youre doing is giving the money back to the site as 99% of the people will bust with such a small amount. If you want to actually make a difference, save until you have enough to rain/tip a decent amount and then do so. Stop wasting funds by minimum amount raining! Nobody even remembers with such things anyways.

When i win i do tip, less than i used to tho... Why i don't tip like before ? Well the main reason is when i tip i want to recover what i gave away so most of times i bust because of that, that's why now i prefer to tip only when i'm done and off course when i win but since i win less , i tip less.

On 05/11/2019 at 08:34, iulianbutanu said:

I am really having the question as mostly on chat i can't speak about rains (still don't get the reason why not). Do you make rains? Myself at least each time i am having a profit i am doing a rain to 25 users, just with the small ammount that i am allowed (eh i am poor) but i am still doing it. I always like to share what I win.

What about you?

Thank you for your generosity, however it is optional to do rains/tips actually.

Me, well I try to give back to those who tipped me whenever I win. Good luck.

i always like to share my winnings with the other players even if its small amount, i believe in karma and i think it will affect me in a good way when i share my winnings with others and help those who want to play but they dont find the balance to start with.

16 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

i always like to share my winnings with the other players even if its small amount, i believe in karma and i think it will affect me in a good way when i share my winnings with others and help those who want to play but they dont find the balance to start with.

Yup. Karma, I also believe that if you do good to others, you will be treated good by others, maybe in some other way. 

Thanks Chikou I believe I was one of your lucky recipient before. lol

33 minutes ago, jamyr said:

Yup. Karma, I also believe that if you do good to others, you will be treated good by others, maybe in some other way. 

Thanks Chikou I believe I was one of your lucky recipient before. lol

you dont have to thank me, in my opinion the best thing that makes the community  stronger is sharing, when we all share we can make this community better and we can help each other as much as we can :) best of luck rolling bro

18 hours ago, davincuy said:

Sometimes when i got a big win i will rain the chatroom. but its rarely happens because if i didnt get a big profits / big win i never want to rain my little balances :D 

Haha indeed, lately i got so rare any kind of wins here at PD. Tried to play a bit of stake but still same. Looking forward to become millionaire once again.

And as someone said, it's not mandatory to tip, but it's nice and keeps the joy among the other gamblers. Let's say 10k sats is almost nothing, but better to have 400 sats in ur balance vs nothing.

2 hours ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

Yes i share some balance with my friends and make few small rains.
Its totally depend on my profit.

I m not big gambler, just sharing what possible.
sharing because i also getting some freebies from other users.

Thats great and helps a lot the others playing. No one expects to become rich out of nowhere but these freebits give hope to some users. 

Its not about being gambler. The minimum ammount is extremly low anyway.

If i won then my status is capable to rain small amount why not. For now, iv noticed my level is not allowed to give small amount and I let you know that im not that much, i just played in an amount i can afford. If given a chance to win that big I will give. But for now i am sorry...

5 hours ago, cagulada79 said:

If i won then my status is capable to rain small amount why not. For now, iv noticed my level is not allowed to give small amount and I let you know that im not that much, i just played in an amount i can afford. If given a chance to win that big I will give. But for now i am sorry...

its okay, we all love to share with each other since we a re a one community , some of us are here for almost 6 years now , and when someone wins he shares what he afford to share, if you spend more time with the community you will love to share with them even if you have small balance, we always say, it's not about how big you share, its about how much you care  :) 

I have rained before on good days. One day in particular i rained around 3ltc. I think its important to share the wealth not only does it do the soul good but it also promotes a healthy community and gives fellow gamblers a better day. And lord Krishna knows if you gamble like me you need um . 

On 07/12/2019 at 03:14, cagulada79 said:

Don't worry, you have time play more. :)) Maybe at a moment you will deposit your entire salary! And maybe you'll win big but if you won't, stop gambling

I never thought I needed a big win to share, as long as I could share and make it rain I would do it. but the saddest thing is to play with the goal of being able to share it by making it rain like other friends, but instead fails to win and the results actually suffer losses. yes, but when it managed to get the advantage as much as possible made the rain as a form of sharing a sense of pleasure.