GRAPESGRAPES

Gambling stoned?

Stoners!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a stoner?

• Yes
    • No
    • Every so often.

I get homed baked sometimes after a haze or kush (no ched for me) And start gambling, and surprisingly i see better results and more greens, That could be because i bet slower and make sure i don't lose it so i dont get bored for the rest of the night or maybe stoners always find a way? Your thoughts on this if you get baked n gamble.

5 hours ago, iulianbutanu said:

I am trying to realise what you're trying to say. If you're speaking about emotions, i am like yes and no. I gamble because of the adrenaline that I receive while i gamble.

They are talking about gambling when smoking weed. You should look into what "getting stoned" means. :D

For dice games though, people like to relax and so smoking would not be uncommon among them. But if you are looking into EV+ games which need skills like sports betting, poker, it is better to keep your mind clear to make proper decisions.

I didn't know it before what stoner/stoned means here. Everyday I see people to say at chat that I'm stoned now. And some people tell other you are stoner lol. Previously I thought that means unkind man 😂. But now I learned it means smoking weed heh. Thanks to Ultra... for describing what it means!!

I'm fine in my stage of natural madness, I don't need any more fast adrenaline, the world is going very fast and when I bet high bets my heart goes racing and the emotion takes over. Anything that doesn't belong to my natural stage gives me sleep, makes me lose sight of the game, attention flies, I travel and my money goes away because I lost focus or didn't get well, something changes. So, as I was saying, it's like crossing the street without my sensibilities seeing a car coming at me, cheers. I think it's phases, times, family, friends, and life that are letting you know when and why life is a journey. I traveled?

sometimes I do it when gambling, because I feel peaceful, have a feeling of calm, in certain cases can be a stimulation to think, although not infrequently I feel excessive laziness, while adrenaline will not be encouraged when gambling

Sometimes it's good to be stone while you gamble , it's relaxing and gives you some inspiration, however it's not so good for focusing and managing your bankroll, so better to be even more careful when you smoke weed, you could bust even without knowing what happened lol